Glock Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek:
dwcfastrice offered a group buy on the SIRT training pistol but only 50% of the needed number signed up, so the deal was canceled.
Just wanted to give some + rep to him as he came up with the idea, handled the funds, and returned my money promptly when there were not enough participants.
Hopefully, he can try again some time. It was a good deal.

·
Darksider Chick
20,719 Posts
cardio1 said:
:eek:
dwcfastrice offered a group buy on the SIRT training pistol but only 50% of the needed number signed up, so the deal was canceled.
Just wanted to give some + rep to him as he came up with the idea, handled the funds, and returned my money promptly when there were not enough participants.
Hopefully, he can try again some time. It was a good deal.
I agree. It was great of DWC to try to get this together.

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
I really do appreciate those who stepped up and "put up" as it were.

I'll try to do this again in a few months and i'l probably try to loop in some other forums that I'm on, as well.

I worked this as an exclusive GLock Forum deal, but we'll see how this goes in the future.

thanks again!

D

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
If there's enough interest here, i will try it again.

D

·
Registered
309 Posts
I'm really interested in the group buy. What kind if price are we talking? I see discounts offered all the web. I'm curious how a group buy compares. Can a moderator throw the offer up on the Facebook page?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Can anyone describe how they train with these and how it has impacted their shooting?

Are they worth it? Anyone have any negative comments?

I am a big beleiver in dry fire practice and this seems to take that to the next level

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
Its dead dead dead.

D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts