·
Banned
14,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone else own a Single Action sixgun they would like to share some pictures of...!?

·
Banned
867 Posts
My High Standard Double Nine is a double action, but I'm not strong enough to shoot it double action so I just shoot it all the time single action. I too wish I owned that Colt !

But, I must admit I like being able to eject all 9 rounds with one stroke and load up nine much quicker. I'm actually looking for a speed loader but have not found one yet.

I have been painting the sights with white paint to highlight them because I can barely see them against a black background at the range. The gun is blued and very difficult to find the sights.

·
Premium Member
2,105 Posts
I don't shoot SASS or anything, but I'm much more Daniel Boone than Robocop at heart. This is my 'old west rig':

Gun is a Uberti El Patron 4 3/4" in .45Colt, and hard to tell in pic but the holster is actually a crossdraw. The belt is a simple tool belt from Lowes or home depot (I punched the holes & added the bullet loops; should have done them slightly closer together), and the knife is a Fallkniven SK-6 'Krut' in a Savage-Made sheath.

·
Grumpy Old Man
4,163 Posts
I used to own 2 Ruger super Blackhawks in .44 mag one stainless and one in blued form. I loved em that much I went out and brought a single 6 with the extra .22 mag cylinder. .22 mag ammo over here has always been outrageously priced,so I only ever used the mag cylinder. a few times

1 - 16 of 16 Posts