Sights???

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by danhalen, May 2, 2012.

1. danhalen

danhalen New Member

Im not to fond of the factory glock sights on my g17 gen3. I have been looking at the trijicon three dot night sights. Any suggestions?

2. yska08

yska08 New Member

Truglo tfo maybe?

3. Yea, i suggest the search button :) I know that sounds harsh but we have countless topics on this already.

4. SeventiesWreckers

SeventiesWreckers Load Bearing Wall

I like my TruGlo's on my G21.

You might see if your local gun dealers have some already mounted you can look at. They usually have a variety of setups, on different autos. As long as the distance between the front & rear sight is close to the Glock 17 you have, the sight picture will pretty much look the same, no matter what they are mounted on.

5. danhalen

danhalen New Member

Im not into searching for topics i know that sounds harsh but nobody made you reply to this thread! Thanks to the other guys for the helpful comments.

6. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

I recommend the TRUGLO TFO sights for night sights. If you just want a fiber optic front sight for range or competition shooting I recommend the Warren Tactical Sevigny sights. I sell and install these sights for customers. Let me know if you're interested.

7. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

8. danhalen

danhalen New Member

Yea i like the orange

9. kodiak

kodiak Active Member

I actually prefer the yellow/lime green.

Attached Files:

10. danhalen

danhalen New Member

Now that i see the yellow its alot brighter. I like them both. I think im going to get the yellow.

11. lyodbraun

lyodbraun أنا لست ارهابيا

I got some Xs Big dot sights on the way for my 30SF... did ya give those a look ???

12. chilly613

chilly613 New Member

Heinie Straight 8s, found these on Google as I haven't got them yet. But will be soon.

Attached Files:

13. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum lyodbraun !!

Why not stop over to the Introduction sub forum and tell us a little about yourself...

14. techgov8

techgov8 New Member

I have a 17 gen 3 with tfo's and I love it.

ForumRunner_20120504_043602.jpg

15. NvRBanArms

NvRBanArms Member

I want them for my sig but don't think they look good. On Glocks they look great but sigs r a different story.

16. kjohnson9212

kjohnson9212 New Member

ameriglo ghost ring night sights