Glock Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not to fond of the factory glock sights on my g17 gen3. I have been looking at the trijicon three dot night sights. Any suggestions?

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
I like my TruGlo's on my G21.

You might see if your local gun dealers have some already mounted you can look at. They usually have a variety of setups, on different autos. As long as the distance between the front & rear sight is close to the Glock 17 you have, the sight picture will pretty much look the same, no matter what they are mounted on.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im not into searching for topics i know that sounds harsh but nobody made you reply to this thread! Thanks to the other guys for the helpful comments.

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
I recommend the TRUGLO TFO sights for night sights. If you just want a fiber optic front sight for range or competition shooting I recommend the Warren Tactical Sevigny sights. I sell and install these sights for customers. Let me know if you're interested.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now that i see the yellow its alot brighter. I like them both. I think im going to get the yellow.

·
أنا لست ارهابيا
75 Posts
I got some Xs Big dot sights on the way for my 30SF... did ya give those a look ???

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
I got some Xs Big dot sights on the way for my 30SF... did ya give those a look ???
Welcome to the Glock Forum lyodbraun !!

Why not stop over to the Introduction sub forum and tell us a little about yourself...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts