Glock Firearms banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought a brand new DPMS A15. Two days later I take a header down concrete stairs and blow out my shoulder. Anyway today, 8 Weeks later, I get a chance to shoot. Still can't hold the rifle with left arm so a friend sets me up on sand bags. I load magazine, release bolt, take aim as best I can, squeeze trigger, and heard CLICK. No bang, no recoil, no nothing. Ok, now thinking it didn't feed, so I awkwardly pull back in the charging handle. It don't move. I hit forward assist, nothing. Took us awhile to get upper and lower separated. First round is completely jammed. Took it back to guy I bought from and he tried to unjam it. Nada. So he's gonna work on it later this week and see what he can do. He's thinking it will be going back to DPMS.

Good news is my brand new G27gen4 shot beautifully. Two FTF when slide locked back when my thumb activated the extended slide lock. I managed to shoot 4 inch groups with my right hand only. God I can't wait to get use of my left arm back.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Man I have also had a horrible 2012 but I want go into to great of detail cause it would take a whole book to write. Iam starting to think the Mayans are right.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.