Glock Forum banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

· Premium Member
10,735 Posts
Then Interarms marked Sigs,that lasted only a short few years.

Reactions: Danzig

· Glockin’ since 1993
51,346 Posts
I learned most of this from customers when I worked at the gun shop. It’d be pretty appropriate to call them Gun snobs but most of them weren’t as dismissive as the HK gun snobs I ran into.
Most of the Sig fan boys also had a pretty encyclopedic knowledge of the Sig variations and history.
Beavertails, Mag releases, finishes, markings, etc.

· Premium Member
10,735 Posts
"Gun snobs but most of them weren’t as dismissive as the HK gun snobs I ran into."

Never a more true statement uttered.

Reactions: Danzig

· Premium Member
3,681 Posts
That's seems to be true, and ironically, HK actually invented the striker fire and the polymer framed pistol. Glock just "perfected" it, right? :)
HK must have been livid when the 'newbie' won the Austrian Army contract in 1982. :rolleyes: :D

Best regards,

Bob

· Registered
539 Posts
Watch "Full Details of the Sig Sauer P320 Custom Works FCU Program" on YouTube
Speaking if Sigs, this sounds super-cool. They are going to rule the pistol market. To think, just around the time of the P320's release, Sig was considering dropping their pistol lines and just focus on riffles.

· Premium Member
14,913 Posts
Watch "Full Details of the Sig Sauer P320 Custom Works FCU Program" on YouTube
Speaking if Sigs, this sounds super-cool. They are going to rule the pistol market. To think, just around the time of the P320's release, Sig was considering dropping their pistol lines and just focus on riffles.
Sounds like some p365 options coming?

41 - 56 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.