Glock Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My question has more to do with quality. I am a huge Glock fan. I own a G19 and G43. I also own a S&W M&P Shield Performance Center 9mm. I want a full size pistol and am thinking about the Sig P320. I shot both the G17 and the P320. I shot them both well. So, now it comes down to overall quality.

· Registered
93 Posts
Welcome to Glock forum from Kentucky. Both Glock and Sig are excellent weapons in more than just overall quality. As Southlake said, it's subjective to each person. I would have to say that I'm partial to Glock, so without me personally handling the Sig you are asking about, (which I have not shot yet), I could not be objective. They are both great manufacturers so I think you should just go with your gut. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful. Good luck, either way you go.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

· Registered
3 Posts
Defining quality is a discussion in itself. These two (I presume) are intended as functional tools. I would assume quality to mean durability and reliability. I don’t see a quantifiable advantage either way. Both have quirks that are fixable or easy to get used to. You will be well served by either. I like platforms to reinforce familiarity.

· Registered
97 Posts
I think from having 2 Sig P320s sent back to mothership that glocks have an advantage in reliability. 54 vs 34 parts more chances to bind something up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.