Glock Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new Sig 556 SWAT Patrol came in Thursday. When I got it home I completely disassembled it and soaked it in some Breakfree CLP. So yesterday I reassembled it and took her to the range. Wow! What a fun gun to shoot. I attached my suppressor to the end of the barrel and the blowback was very minimal.

I also picked up a new Ruger LCP while I was picking up my rifle and I shot 50 rounds through it last night as well. I will say after 50 rounds through that "noisy cricket" my forearm is worn out. I shot it one handed for all 50 rounds and when I got home my left hand looked like I have parkinsons or something. I couldn't get it to stop shaking when I tried to use my left hand.

ALSO, on Wednesday I received my new Gerber Pro Covert Automatic knife. It's a sweet knife and is my new daily carry. I actually have some pics of it so you can get a look.

ALSO, on Wednesday I received my new Law Enforcement kilt from www.sportkilt.com. It's different than my regular kilts but so much lighter and cooler here in the summer time.

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The tartan pattern is the official law enforcement tartan. 10% of the proceeds go to the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial.

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No problem. That's what I'm here for.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts