Glock Forum banner

SHTF what three guns do you grab

60K views 369 replies 189 participants last post by  Lucian_253 
#1 ·
Ok first off I did see a similar thread on another forum but I'am very curious of what you guys would grab.

For me my-

AR-15
Remington 870 tactical
Glock 17

Just a well rounded line up for me. What combo would you grab?

#4 ·
Angry_Dave said:
My Ruger 10-22 takedown
Glock 19
Ar-15

I'd add the 10-22 because you can carry 1000 rounds without a problem 1000 rds of anything else could slow you down quickly
Good point!! I don't have anything in .22 but my Dad loves his he's always telling me a well placed shot and you drop a man if you have to bug out and hit the woods you can still hunt small game, protect yourself, carry tons of ammo and not make a ton of noise when shooting.

I think I'll have to take his advise soon and get one.

#5 ·
Glock31odgreen said:
Whichever is closest!
What about in a BUG out situation that you have time to grab and go

#6 ·
Ok lol my AK-47 & my G31 with the 22 rounders of course that reminds me maybe I should load some more magazines lol.

#7 ·
glocknloaded said:
Good point!! I don't have anything in .22 but my Dad loves his he's always telling me a well placed shot and you drop a man if you have to bug out and hit the woods you can still hunt small game, protect yourself, carry tons of ammo and not make a ton of noise when shooting.

I think I'll have to take his advise soon and get one.

Glove Cap Luggage and bags Bag Personal protective equipment

Product Musical instrument accessory Bag Sleeve Everyday carry

I have 25 rd mags and a scope in the carrying case that is a little longer than a average back pack and 500 rds in the bag it's nothing to carry

Attachments

#8 ·
Glock31odgreen said:
Ok lol my AK-47 & my G31 with the 22 rounders of course that reminds me maybe I should load some more magazines lol.
Jealous I wish we could have I capacity mags in California :(

Thinkin of buying some next time I am in Florida and taking them apart and keeping them apart until **** hits the fan. Still need to check if disabled hi caps would be legal first of course haha.

Good choice by the way :)

#10 ·
Angry_Dave said:
I have 25 rd mags and a scope in the carrying case that is a little longer than a average back pack and 500 rds in the bag it's nothing to carry
I really like that set up. I think I'll look into them.

#11 ·
#12 ·
Nice sucks waiting tho huh,that thing will do some damage for sure love the breache thing on the barrel of those man looks tuff.

#13 ·
Glock31odgreen said:
Nice sucks waiting tho huh,that thing will do some damage for sure love the breache thing on the barrel of those man looks tuff.
I almost didn't buy the one with the breach but it wasn't much more and if I ever got to get through a door I'll have it :)

#16 ·
My Remington 341 Bolt Action .22LR, had it since I was 8, can't miss with it.
Winchester Model 12 alleysweeper, it's an old friend too.
Glock 21

#19 ·
GLock 23
Ar-15
Remington 781: tube fed, bolt action, takes .22 Short, regular, and LR. .22 shorts sound like an air gun. The trigger action is louder than the "Report".

(was considering the Mosin- but... heavy weapon, heavy ammo).

:D

D

#24 ·
Seems a lot of people would take along there
10-22, I may need to get one

#26 ·
10/22
Glock 19
Kel TEC sub2k (glock version)

Set
Welcome garciach1! Welcome to the forum, I f you can and if you want, maybe you could go to the Introduction and tell us alittle about you and your Glocks? You will get a warm welcome! ENJOY!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.