Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 370 Posts

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok first off I did see a similar thread on another forum but I'am very curious of what you guys would grab.

For me my-

AR-15
Remington 870 tactical
Glock 17

Just a well rounded line up for me. What combo would you grab?

·
is being censored
304 Posts
My Ruger 10-22 takedown
Glock 19
Ar-15

I'd add the 10-22 because you can carry 1000 rounds without a problem 1000 rds of anything else could slow you down quickly

·
Registered
430 Posts
Whichever is closest!

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Angry_Dave said:
My Ruger 10-22 takedown
Glock 19
Ar-15

I'd add the 10-22 because you can carry 1000 rounds without a problem 1000 rds of anything else could slow you down quickly
Good point!! I don't have anything in .22 but my Dad loves his he's always telling me a well placed shot and you drop a man if you have to bug out and hit the woods you can still hunt small game, protect yourself, carry tons of ammo and not make a ton of noise when shooting.

I think I'll have to take his advise soon and get one.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Glock31odgreen said:
Whichever is closest!
What about in a BUG out situation that you have time to grab and go

·
Registered
430 Posts
Ok lol my AK-47 & my G31 with the 22 rounders of course that reminds me maybe I should load some more magazines lol.

·
is being censored
304 Posts
glocknloaded said:
Good point!! I don't have anything in .22 but my Dad loves his he's always telling me a well placed shot and you drop a man if you have to bug out and hit the woods you can still hunt small game, protect yourself, carry tons of ammo and not make a ton of noise when shooting.

I think I'll have to take his advise soon and get one.

Glove Cap Luggage and bags Bag Personal protective equipment

Product Musical instrument accessory Bag Sleeve Everyday carry

I have 25 rd mags and a scope in the carrying case that is a little longer than a average back pack and 500 rds in the bag it's nothing to carry

Attachments

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Glock31odgreen said:
Ok lol my AK-47 & my G31 with the 22 rounders of course that reminds me maybe I should load some more magazines lol.
Jealous I wish we could have I capacity mags in California :(

Thinkin of buying some next time I am in Florida and taking them apart and keeping them apart until **** hits the fan. Still need to check if disabled hi caps would be legal first of course haha.

Good choice by the way :)

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Angry_Dave said:
I have 25 rd mags and a scope in the carrying case that is a little longer than a average back pack and 500 rds in the bag it's nothing to carry
I really like that set up. I think I'll look into them.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
430 Posts
Nice sucks waiting tho huh,that thing will do some damage for sure love the breache thing on the barrel of those man looks tuff.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Glock31odgreen said:
Nice sucks waiting tho huh,that thing will do some damage for sure love the breache thing on the barrel of those man looks tuff.
I almost didn't buy the one with the breach but it wasn't much more and if I ever got to get through a door I'll have it :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Ruger 10-22
Remington 870 12gauge
Glock model 21
If those 3 won't do it, it just won't work. Plus I'll grab lots of ammo....

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
My Remington 341 Bolt Action .22LR, had it since I was 8, can't miss with it.
Winchester Model 12 alleysweeper, it's an old friend too.
Glock 21

·
Registered
93 Posts
G31 pistol

20" AR15 Rifle with Nikon AR223 1-4x, AWC optima sound suppressor.

FN Special Police Rifle A5M .308 w/ Sheppard 3-10x counter sniper optic.

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
GLock 23
Ar-15
Remington 781: tube fed, bolt action, takes .22 Short, regular, and LR. .22 shorts sound like an air gun. The trigger action is louder than the "Report".

(was considering the Mosin- but... heavy weapon, heavy ammo).

:D

D

1 - 20 of 370 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.