Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My chest and Indian theme still isn't done...got to color in my Indian Chief, and flag...another 4-6 hours, I reckon...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Here's the most recent two:

I've got 7 more but I can't think of where I'd have pictures of them offhand.

·
5 Posts
Wear my glocks with pride, got this after a OEF tour

image-1273200108.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Sweet tats...did the fingers hurt much?
They were as bad as my elbow, maybe a little worse, but obviously didn't take long. They need to be touched up a bit, but they healed super quick. They didn't hurt to touch a few hours after I got them done and they were finished healing in 4 or 5 days.

The top of the hand was definitely my worst as far as healing goes. It took like 2 weeks to totally heal and the muscles in my hand were sore for about a month.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They were as bad as my elbow, maybe a little worse, but obviously didn't take long. They need to be touched up a bit, but they healed super quick. They didn't hurt to touch a few hours after I got them done and they were finished healing in 4 or 5 days.

The top of the hand was definitely my worst as far as healing goes. It took like 2 weeks to totally heal and the muscles in my hand were sore for about a month.
yea, my Calves stung alittle...my arm didn't hurt much at all...but damn if the tats on my chest were some PAINFUL muthas...and I still have the worst part to come...color on my Indian Chief Head...friggin HURTS!!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'm thinking about a Back Tat next...have my eye on a pinup girl riding a Bomb like this (but only blonde, like my wife that was in the Airforce):
Keith I love that pinup...I dont have any tats yet, however I have 4 picked out already and the artist whos gonna do em.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts