Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Glock, Victorinox, Maxpedition. Repeat.
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glock 19 Gen 4. Stock backstrap configuration. TruGlo TFO night sights. Glock TacLight. 34 rounds of Hornady XTP 124gr 9mm.

Attachments

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Nice dude, I'm planning on getting an extended mag for my Glock 23 as well for this very purpose.

·
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jimmyalbrecht said:
Nice dude, I'm planning on getting an extended mag for my Glock 23 as well for this very purpose.
I stole the idea from some guy on YouTube. I had the 33 rd mag, but never really used it before it became the nightstand rig (can you imagine carrying that as a spare for a G26 CCW?) LMAO :)

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Hey man, I would totally do it in the winter. I have the Glock 23, so I would have the 22 round mag.

·
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha! I would too, if I lived somewhere where it actually got cold enough to wear a coat!

·
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess nightstand load outs aren't a hot topic... Lol

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
Here's mine ;)

Attachments

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
Gen4 17 topped off
Extra mag both with 147gr Federal HST
Cold Steel Recon 1
Cold Steel Leatherneck
Coleman Max 150 lumen
Droid not shown, used to take pic

·
Dj Studter
244 Posts
This is my nightstand setup. G17 with 17 rounds of hollow points and an additional magazine with another 17 rounds. Also have a Protec light/laser attachment.

Attachments

·
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mike P said:
Gen4 17 topped off
Cold Steel Recon 1
Cold Steel Leatherneck
Coleman Max 150 lumen
Lol at the Droid bit. Nice set up. Thanks everyone for posting. My wife said nobody posted before because I was the only one who slept with his Glock, Haha!

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
I really don't do the nightstand anymore, kids in the house so its locked in a nearby wall safe. I also really don't use the bayonette or the extended mag. If I grab a pistol in the middle of the night from the wall safe it would be this.

Attachments

·
Registered
385 Posts
Texmos said:
Lol at the Droid bit. Nice set up. Thanks everyone for posting. My wife said nobody posted before because I was the only one who slept with his Glock, Haha!
Ha! I sleep next to my Glock and I get the same grief from my wife as well! Glock 17 and an extra mag and flashlight. At the outlaws right now so I'm not near the night stand.

·
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
RockoutwithmyGlockout said:
Ha! I sleep next to my Glock and I get the same grief from my wife as well! Glock 17 and an extra mag and flashlight. At the outlaws right now so I'm not near the night stand.
Ha! Glad to know I'm not alone!

·
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Now that my daughter is almost old enough to stop sleeping in a crib, I am going to be installing this Fort Knox Pistol Box somewhere near my bed... I don't know yet how I will do this. I may end up building something custom that I can bolt it to. It does not mount to walls, so I will most likely lag bolt it to a 2x6 or something and make it into a hillbilly night stand of sorts... I dunno yet. Any thoughts on how to secure this thing TASTEFULLY within arm's reach of my pillow??

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Mike P said:
Gen4 17 topped off
Cold Steel Recon 1
Cold Steel Leatherneck
Coleman Max 150 lumen
I feel sorry for the idiot who attempts to break into ur house! How much do the cold steel recons run?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Mike P said:
Gen4 17 topped off
Cold Steel Recon 1
Cold Steel Leatherneck
Coleman Max 150 lumen
Oops, meant to ask how much the leatherneck was

1 - 20 of 54 Posts