Glock Firearms banner

3601 - 3609 of 3609 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
I just got one of these in dark brown and it was only $12.xx, but think I like it. Hide and Drink Scabbard Not this exact one, but as close as is available right now.

A little stiff, but have been kneading it to soften it up. It fits my 4 inch Mora very nicely, almost like it was made for it. 😁

Not a knife post, but a nice scabbard for your review.

·
Gen 3 G19 Shooter
2,342 Posts
I just got one of these in dark brown and it was only $12.xx, but think I like it. Hide and Drink Scabbard Not this exact one, but as close as is available right now.

A little stiff, but have been kneading it to soften it up. It fits my 4 inch Mora very nicely, almost like it was made for it. 😁

Not a knife post, but a nice scabbard for your review.
I have one in Black. It fits my Mora 511 perfectly.

I tried it with my Mora Companion and Robust and they also fit, but the rubberized grip tends to hang up on the inside a bit.

·
Registered
649 Posts
I have one in Black. It fits my Mora 511 perfectly.

I tried it with my Mora Companion and Robust and they also fit, but the rubberized grip tends to hang up on the inside a bit.
This one does too, just a little. Not certain that is a bad thing. Grab handle and use my pointer finger to give a little push on top of the scabbard, and out she comes. It doesn't seem like it will come out without an effort. Of course Murphy is always riding with me, it seems. LOL

Reactions: Danzig
3601 - 3609 of 3609 Posts