Glock Firearms banner

3521 - 3540 of 3575 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,610 Posts
I think my favorite it the super sweet feeds, case looking knife. And the one right above it. I like old pocket knives with character.

·
Super Moderator
69,856 Posts
You got a few that could be worth a pretty penny there!
Oh really.
Do tell......I'm not very knife savy as far as old knives. I carry my Kershaw and Karambit everyday and that's about it. But I am kind of getti about having all these now. I may have to add one more hobby. KNIVES! lol

·
Low speed High drag
2,152 Posts
Oh really.
Do tell......I'm not very knife savy as far as old knives. I carry my Kershaw and Karambit everyday and that's about it. But I am kind of getti about having all these now. I may have to add one more hobby. KNIVES! lol
A few of the old pocket knives and a few of those old fixed blades look promising! I'd need to see detailed pics of each one and any writing on them to tell you for certain.

·
Super Moderator
69,856 Posts
A few of the old pocket knives and a few of those old fixed blades look promising! I'd need to see detailed pics of each one and any writing on them to tell you for certain.
Sounds good. Maybe I can send you some detailed pics over PM and see what you find out. I will wait until after Thanksgiving to bother you with it.
Thanks for taking a look at them.

·
Low speed High drag
2,152 Posts
Sounds good. Maybe I can send you some detailed pics over PM and see what you find out. I will wait until after Thanksgiving to bother you with it.
Thanks for taking a look at them.
Oh! No bother! Just the wife and I for Thanksgiving! Im soooo happy about it! Im not a holiday guy and the past 4yrs I've had to do all the holidays with her family and it drove me nuts! We're to far for her family to travel and they're all either allergic to cats and dogs or scared of our dogs!

·
Premium Member
943 Posts
Ordered the kabar ussf knife and patch and got it today. Not a bad price and pretty damn cool, found a box to display both in. For the knife i drilled four 1/8” holes near the belt clip and used two small zip ties to secure it to the backing. The patch is velcro, i had a matching piece of velcro that had adhesive on it, i stuck that to the backing and then the patch to the velcro, can be displayed laying flat or standing up. Hope my dad enjoys unwrapping it on christmas. Thanks for the heads up @Danzig

2E795EB7-3AD1-4EC6-A583-E182CC9139BE.jpeg

BC3CA103-53DC-4D3F-A9C5-1371A17CCC9D.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
69,856 Posts
Ordered the kabar ussf knife and patch and got it today. Not a bad price and pretty damn cool, found a box to display both in. For the knife i drilled four 1/8” holes near the belt clip and used two small zip ties to secure it to the backing. The patch is velcro, i had a matching piece of velcro that had adhesive on it, i stuck that to the backing and then the patch to the velcro, can be displayed laying flat or standing up. Hope my dad enjoys unwrapping it on christmas. Thanks for the heads up @Danzig

View attachment 233007

View attachment 233005
I’m sure he will live it. If not, you can send it to me. I will love it. Lol

3521 - 3540 of 3575 Posts