Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 3609 Posts

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I just have two right now but am always looking!! I have found that I have a love for knives too!!!! Both gerber!!

IMG_20120808_153702.jpg

IMG_20120721_214632.jpg

Attachments

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I love that gerber, it's an awesome sharp knife.
I was in a Knife Forum and the idiots chastised me for having a knife with a gut hook!!! You believe that???:(

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Happy Member :)
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dutchs said:
I was in a Knife Forum and the idiots chastised me for having a knife with a gut hook!!! You believe that???:(
I have one because you never know when you need one, always prepared is my motto. :D wait I stole that from the boy scouts...

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

Pic032.jpg

In case anyone want to pick up some really nice hand made Khukuris from Kathmandu Napal check out this website: http://www.khukuriblades.com/

Attachments

·
Happy Member :)
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I must say, I'm a little jealous of yalls collections.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Here are my Glock knifes.

Attachments

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
I have a few favorites, A Bolo, made by Village Blacksmith for the WWII campaign in the South Pacific, & a new K-Bar USMC Viet Nam edition.

And my two favorites to carry. The old standby Mercator K55K Black Cat, still made in Solingen, Germany, and the newer CRKT M21-04G.

I like to collect & restore the old WWII era PAL RH-36 knives. Some are too abused to do much with, so they just get retired. Others come out pretty nice.

·
879 Posts
Here's my EDC and survival knife. I took it hunting a month ago and used it for everything on the hunt.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY9W1aic2B4[/ame]

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,114 Posts

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Ka-Bar, Glock, S&W Black Ops 2, two 5.11 tactical knives. I have a few others spread around but cant seem to find them. The Ka-Bar mounts to my thigh rig in front of my G34 holster. The Glock knife is in my B.O.B., the S&W is my EDC and the other two sit in my B.O.B. as well.

Attachments

Reactions: Ketch30S
1 - 20 of 3609 Posts