Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Argyle Armoring at the Friends of the NRA banquet last night (8/7/12). I am obviously the one in the kilt.

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can change that.

Heartland Outdoors Carry Gun Match 8/5/12. I took first place in Hi Cap Division

You can barely see the top of my kilt in this one.

Our wedding day. 8/18/07

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Argyle - I LOVE kilts! Been trying to get the hubby to wear one for years but sadly he won't cooperate. :(

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Argyle - I LOVE kilts! Been trying to get the hubby to wear one for years but sadly he won't cooperate. :(
Tell him to man up and kilt up!

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The digicam kilt I'm wearing to the NRA banquet is a TactiKilt. He has one kilt now but will probably be ordering a TactiKilt in the next few days since he really liked mine.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,592 Posts
Argyle,
I know this is a stretch but did you play a paintball scenario game at DFW adventure park sometime Around 2006?

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sure did not. Sorry.

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My dad and I at a Redhawks game last week.

Me shooting at the Heartland Outdoors Carry Gun/Tactical 2-Gun Match

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Great pic with your dad AA.

But I have to ask...do you notice extra sets of eyeballs peering in your direction when wearing the kilt? Do folks make remarks about it? For example, do you get the obligatory "is it true about what a Scotsman does or does not wear under their kilt?"

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
GunnerGSP said:
Great pic with your dad AA.

But I have to ask...do you notice extra sets of eyeballs peering in your direction when wearing the kilt? Do folks make remarks about it? For example, do you get the obligatory "is it true about what a Scotsman does or does not wear under their kilt?"
It's the solution for open carry!!! You can open carry all you want wearing a kilt cause no one will notice the gun!!!! Haha!!!

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hahaha!! Yes I get all the comments and I do notice all the looks I get. I even get the idiots who are uneducated who will come up to me and say "Nice skirt man"! They only say that when their friends are around. At that point I give them a lesson and embarass them in front of their friends. I love hearing their snide remarks as I walk away.

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
PM replied

1 - 20 of 48 Posts