Shoulder Holsters

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by lxlate, Jul 19, 2012.

1. lxlate

lxlate New Member

Am looking at the miami II shoulder holster, i'll need to import it but does anyone have comments on shoulder holsters for a g19 and 2 mags

2. doug865

doug865 New Member

I have the galco miami classic. Very nice. Get one. You will like it.

3. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Doug! Enjoy.

4. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Import? Where you at?

From what I have heard, it is a very well liked holster.

5. sgtcowboyusmc

sgtcowboyusmc New Member

I agree the Galco Miami Classic is Very Good! I have a Cheap nylon one that works well for me in the Desert but if you can get the Miami Classic!

This is the only Pic I have of the Nylon Shoulder Holster! It breathes well and the Sweat doesn't effect it!

Attached Files:

6. SteveC

SteveC New Member

I have a heavy duty nylon I got from the NRA store a while back and it works great with my G19 and 2 mags.

7. lxlate

lxlate New Member

I am from south africa

8. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

If you need someone to, I do sell the Miami holsters, I wouldn't mind going through the motions to export one to you. Shipping would probably cost a little bit, though.

How are the gun laws down there?

9. lxlate

lxlate New Member

The process of getting a licence is long, but form there you can carry as you like as long as it is concealed (i wouldnt recommend advertising it), getting a licence takes in total about three months. We are required to provide proof of compatancy, this inclueds a theory test on the laws and use of a fire arm, as well as a practical shooting test, you should be able to hit a A3 paper at 10 m for a pistol, and an A4 with a riffle.

10. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Not too unlike some states here in the US. Glad to have you here!

11. lxlate

lxlate New Member

It wasnt always this easy, they changed systems, and some of the renewals took 3-5 years