Glock Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I agree the Galco Miami Classic is Very Good! I have a Cheap nylon one that works well for me in the Desert but if you can get the Miami Classic!

This is the only Pic I have of the Nylon Shoulder Holster! It breathes well and the Sweat doesn't effect it!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I have a heavy duty nylon I got from the NRA store a while back and it works great with my G19 and 2 mags.

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
If you need someone to, I do sell the Miami holsters, I wouldn't mind going through the motions to export one to you. Shipping would probably cost a little bit, though.

How are the gun laws down there?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The process of getting a licence is long, but form there you can carry as you like as long as it is concealed (i wouldnt recommend advertising it), getting a licence takes in total about three months. We are required to provide proof of compatancy, this inclueds a theory test on the laws and use of a fire arm, as well as a practical shooting test, you should be able to hit a A3 paper at 10 m for a pistol, and an A4 with a riffle.

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
lxlate said:
The process of getting a licence is long, but form there you can carry as you like as long as it is concealed (i wouldnt recommend advertising it), getting a licence takes in total about three months. We are required to provide proof of compatancy, this inclueds a theory test on the laws and use of a fire arm, as well as a practical shooting test, you should be able to hit a A3 paper at 10 m for a pistol, and an A4 with a riffle.
Not too unlike some states here in the US. Glad to have you here!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.