Glock Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trade my just bought gen 3 glock 19 for a glock 34 with a trijicon rmr 08 green triangle. 1000 rounds thru gun he says I hate guns that length but the rmr retails for 750
Bumper Gas Electronic device Machine Technology

+ I Absolutely love my 19 I just walked outta gun shop bought new . If I traded could I make money on Rmr alone ? I know as far as pistol goes only a competition shooter would prob be only one interested please give opinions

· Premium Member
10,767 Posts
Buy it and keep the 19 !
Agreed,it appears to have a milled slide not to mention the RMR and very capable stipple job.

Reactions: Danzig and JakeE

· Registered
56 Posts
On the G34 that RMR doesn't retail for $750.00 in fact, on the Trijicon web page it's listed for $603.00 and at Brownells it's a little over $400.00 so, factor that in. The slide wear on the G34 near the muzzle seems excessive for only 1000 rounds and it has grip tape. I'd be curious that the G34 was set up for competition and if so, are all the internals original. Was the slide milled for the RMR or is it the MOS version? Just seems to me the gun is not quite as advertised.

Where I'm going is the G34 would be a good companion gun to your new G19 but not as a replacement. You can pretty easily conceal carry the G19 but the G34 would be more difficult if that's a consideration.

· Registered
56 Posts

· Glockin’ since 1993
51,428 Posts
Manufacturers prices are usually MSRP or higher. That optic hovers around the $400 mark on Optics Planet, Primary Arms, Europtic and B&W Camera.
Always research prices, buy from reputable vendors. There are a ton of fake gun accessories out there.
The gun looks like a 34 MOS model. It’s got one of the retail versions of grip tape on it.
I’d probably trade. 19’s are easier to come by.

· Registered
12 Posts
I gotta agree, these are two different tools for different jobs.
And no one's tool shed only has one tool.
But between the two, G19 is more versatile.
Did I read that right that you bought a gen3 g19 new in box? Or new to you?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts