Glock Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Premium Member
15,206 Posts
i know this is an old post, but do yourself a favor and get a Ghost Ultimate 3.5lb Connector Bar. Along with my polished trigger bar the trigger feels completely different. It has a soft and smooth pull of about 2lb's around 80% of its travel and reaches a stop, the stop to firing is about a 3.5lb pull and its instant. Its like a 2 stage trigger now, you can pull down to the point it stop and fire the shot without your hand or firearm moving whatsoever. Im very pleased
Add a 6 pound Wolf Trigger spring. It makes it even better, imo.

· Registered
4 Posts
I polish my Glock internals and Ive never had an issue. the trigger squeeze is so much soother once I do it. all my friends that shoot Glocks bring them to me for me to polish. My Gen5 G45 is great with the polishing and the Ranger Proof Trigger. Defiantly and night and day improvement. I sell the triggers too if any one is interested. look me up at gunnerswag . com

· Registered
1,576 Posts
Outerwear Sleeve Cool Sunglasses Eyewear

Like Lucian noted a few years ago, I polish mine with the first case of ammo.
IF you decide to polish parts and triggers, that really don't need it,
A) get your expectations realistic
B) less is quite often MORE
There are trends of people here and in other forums screeching like a pig under a gate because their 25¢ trigger job went bad. Of course it the everything else' fault but theirs.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts