Shotgun purchase.

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by kawiglock, Mar 3, 2012.

1. kawiglock

kawiglock New Member

Brother in law picked this up today off pure impulse. Super jealous! Remington 870 with tac grip.

Attached Files:

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Nice lookin' shotty...like that camo too !

3. kawiglock

kawiglock New Member

The camo looks great in person! Not your everyday black!

4. rivalarrival

rivalarrival Are we there yet?

5. Niiiice, Im a big fan of Mossburg too :)

6. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

It's a Remington 870... ^^^

7. No, I know, Im saying Im a fan of Mossburg also lol

8. Kmurray96

Kmurray96 Well-Known Member Supporter

#6 shot leaves one helluva hole in a target at 10 feet. Excellent home defense weapon. Keep liquid bleach around because it'll get messy and you don't know who or what Billy Badboy's been messing around with. Hell, you rack that slide and he doesn't go on the instant di-di, he might even have rabies.

Just saying...:rolleyes:

9. kawiglock

kawiglock New Member

@kmurray96 hahah! It's often been said chambering a shotgun round is the best action you can take for home defense! Even most zombies will **** their pants!

10. bfish

bfish Member

Does anyone hunt? Have shot guns that do it all?

11. LT2108

LT2108 Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Ohio
    Love this weapon, have this on our bed stand and also have these installed in our cruisers, plus have a Remington 700 LTR Police .308 for my SWAT duties as SWAT Sniper

12. c1328chase

c1328chase Member

These are the shotguns that side beside my bedside table when my buddy is in town. He stays with me when he's home but goes to school out of town. A Remington 870 w/ a Mako m4 style stock and pistol grip, foregrip with weaver rail, vert foregrip, breacher barrel, Mako ambidextrous sling adapter and a Blackhawk single point sling, 6 shot side saddle loaded w/ 000 buck and a side saddle on the stock holding #1 buck . His is a mossberg 500 cruiser w/ all the furniture replaced w/ Mako side folding stock with adjustable cheek weld and pistol grip, ambidextrous along adapter, single point sling, 5 pos adjustable vert foregrip and a 7 shot magazine loaded with #1 buck.

Also, both our glocks, spare mags, and streamlight sleep tight between the mattress and box spring.

We grew up together and are "gay for guns"
    some of those in the LE/mil community call people like us, and many on this site "gun queers".

Attached Files:

13. kawiglock

kawiglock New Member

I had heard these were standard LE issue. An that essentially these have been around for years with no extreme changes made. If it ain't broke don't fix it! They guy at the store made it seems like a real work horse. Similar to the glock of shotguns.

14. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

870 certainly is a work horse of pump shotguns. I'm not much of a shotgun fan, but if SHTF and I couldn't get my hands on a carbine I'd go for an 870.

15. kawiglock

kawiglock New Member

I love the stick of deodorant in the picture. Just in case you break a sweat with the pump.

16. BAHAHA thats perfect didnt notice that lol

17. Djstudter702

Djstudter702 Dj Studter

Very Nice! I've got an 870 as well and love it. ATI 6 pos. collapsible stock and 6 shot side saddle. Looking to get it Duracoated here soon.

18. c1328chase

c1328chase Member

Degree baby. As soon as that stick runs open I get to open this pack. Did anyone. Notice the rectangle of deck tape that I have used for a particular glock slide grip enhancement recently?

Attached Files:

19. kawiglock

kawiglock New Member

I love the product loyalty. And our version of "i spy" with your photo.