Shot and killed for no reason, and killed the mother also

Discussion in 'Second Amendment & Legal' started by brannon67, Apr 26, 2012.

1. brannon67

brannon67 New Member

We had some family friends who's son was shot driving down the highway, with his wife and kids, minding his own business. They said, as far as they could tell, and as the wife said, that he pulled over to get off on an exit ramp, then the shot was fired striking him in the head, killing him instantly in front of his wife and kids. He never knew what hit him. Some sadistic maggot, who happened to be black(not racial profiling), but was, took the life of a couple's only son, a wife's husband, and kid's father, for nothing. The SOB was smiling on camera, like he did something good for humanity, killing whitey or something.Oh yeah, to add to this, a month later, his mother died of a massive heart attack from the grief of loosing her only son. Now how is that? I hope that guy rots in prison, better yet, he should not be breathing the same air as you and I breath anymore. Sad, so sad, now he, the deseased father, lost his wife. So the black guy basically killed to people. One with a bullet, and the other indirectly caused by a mother's massive loss and grief losing her only son.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2012
  2. Any links to the story?

3. brannon67

brannon67 New Member

Shot and killed

No, it was basically swepped under the rug after the mother died. Did not take long. But it was not a hate crime, you know. Never, Hmmmm.

4. brannon67

brannon67 New Member

If this happened to someone else, or to the guy who pulled the trigger, it would have been all over the news and headlines for months, and it would be a hate crime for sure, if it were reversed, but we know how it goes around here.

5. First Off Sorry For Your Loss

Second I understand that you feel pissed, angry, all kinds of **** right now. But the fact I keep seeing Black this and White that all through your post says that your trying to go a certain route with this. Understand that once you go down this road you wont be able to distinguish good from bad cause all you see is color. With that being said hate this sack of **** for what he is. I big ol bag of **** that should be put to death for is actions. Or how ever the family sees fit.

6. brannon67

brannon67 New Member

Black and white is not the issue. I have many black friends, and many white friends.I do not judge a man by his skin color, but what he does, his values, etc. The guy happened to be black, and smiled because he took the life of an innocent man, who happened to be white. If the role was reversed, then it would have the same effect. But we all know the media dont we, fact is fact, and its sad. When you kill someone, you dont smile and laugh about it, unless you are proud of what you have done.

7. Eye_Peeled

Eye_Peeled 8th Gen. Fla Cracker (not creepy though)

8. brannon67

brannon67 New Member

Its just the fact that he was quite proud of what he had done. Smiling, laughing in court. Not much media coverage on it for some reason. I cant figure that one out for some reason. Oh well.

9. brannon67

brannon67 New Member

Jackson, Mississsippi.

10. brannon67

brannon67 New Member

Just like the teens who ran over the guy(who happened to be black) in a parking lot here, very tragic and sad it happened. They called it a hate crime, it is, but when things are reversed, its not called a hate crime. Why is that?

11. series11

series11 Hail Commifornia Lifetime Supporting Member

I haven't heard of this story but we all know about Trayvon...

I'm sorry this happened and it is sad. I hope that guy burns. Society has a thing for minorities. If you have dark skin then it is blamed on where you were raised that made you do this. If you are white then it is racist and blown up and spread across the papers. I'm hispanic so I see how backwards they are and see this reverse racism that demands entitlement and "ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL BUT SOME ANIMALS ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS"- (George Orwell) mentality that pisses me off.

12. Cause those boys went on record and said they did it because he was black. Talk to the family and see if they can talk to the prosecutors about charging him with that's. Problem with that is they have to prove he was targeted because of his race.

13. brannon67

brannon67 New Member

And I agree that they all should be should be charged for the crime. Im sorry that the boys called it a race matter. Im saying that when its happens to one race, its a hate crim, and whenit happens to another, its not. Thats them, some people are racist and think like that. Its sad. Im just asking why the race card every time we turn around. A crime is a crime, and murder is a matter. A man is a man, a woman is a woman, a child is a child no matter the skin color. Society and the media are biased to one side always, and its sad.

14. brannon67

brannon67 New Member

Anyway, there is alot in life I will never understand, so be it.

15. scrubber3

scrubber3 New Member

I am not a racist, but I can tell you now. If the role was reversed, it would be a hate crime. I would bet my a$$ on it. If a white guy was to randomly kill a black couple, they would charge him with a hate crime faster than he could blink an eye. It's not fair and this is one of the reasons why society is so messed up. No one should murder another period. Murder is murder and I believe an eye for an eye. The victim's family should decide his fate.

16. brannon67

brannon67 New Member

I agree. I just hate the reverse racism in all of it. Its not fair to anyone.

17. series11

series11 Hail Commifornia Lifetime Supporting Member

That is why I am glad to be of a little darker complexion some of the time as it is harder to pull the race card on me when I speak out on this crap. If I was white they'd call me a racist.

18. Im sorry but who gives a flying bleep what color the skin of the man who commited this crime is?

Does a lack of melatonin make you an evil person... no.

Yes... from what we know this man has done a horrible thing but there is more to this story that we will never know.

Knowing the color of the mans skin means zero to me. You cats want the race card deal out of the equation?!? Then stop using it yourselves.

Is skin color more important then age? Is it more important then the mans history? Is it more important then the law? No? Then who cares what color his skin is?

19. My god thank you

20. This is the world we live in. There main proority is color of skin first then everything else!!! Look at every news station and article. It always says what race. Some people are getting tired pf the race card getting played one way like it has been!!