Glock Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
I use gloves sometimes. Don't wear them so much for grip improvement, rather to reduce lead exposure. I just use gloves picked up at Home Depot for about $10, that way I don't feel badly when they start to get holes in them.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I have sweaty hands sometimes to so I wear mechanic gloves: http://www.mechanix.com/

I have big hands all so (big enough to grip a DE .50AE with no problems) and don't have a problem wearing them while shooting my G21.

·
Registered
164 Posts

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
I actually use a pair of driving gloves made of leather that are paper thin and velcro adjustable...

great for shooting my Glock and my other favorite handguns. Also have a pair of nomex gloves for my cannons.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
I use a weightlifting glove called the Harbinger "Power" model that only costs $11.00 for the pair at Academy Sports & Outdoors here in Houston. I only use it on my shooting hand so I gave the left hand glove away to a lefty shooter at the range. It works perfect since it has thin mesh on the backside to let your hand breathe and leather padding on the palm and thumb area to absorb the recoil. It is also fingerless so you don't lose trigger control. I only use it when I'm shooting a lot of rounds (150+) with my G22 Gen4 as my hand starts to get a little sore after a while.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.