Glock Firearms banner
21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,663 Posts
The guys on both sides of me at the range this weekend volunteered to let me shoot their guns. 3 guns from one side, 2 from the other with different RSA setups.

When I was done, the range master at the counter asked how my new 30 gen4 was. I said great!

He then said "how could you tell, you were shooting everyone else's gun", and we both laughed.

Guess I'll wait for SWAT and the black vans to pull up in my driveway this morning. :rolleyes:

I594 sucks.

I guess if it's an indoor range. Your allowed to shoot other people's guns. Just illegal out in the woods. So stupid!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi: Noobie here, I am a long time resident of Everett, I just got a g-42. I am retired and belong to West Coast Armory range for pistols and am a frequent visitor to Kenmore range for rifles. I hope to learn everything I can on my glock here in the forum.

I'm going to kenmore this weekend to shoot. Gotta break in my M1

·
Registered
902 Posts
Actually blocks is kind of a good description. I have liked blocks since preschool! ☺

·
firearm fəˈnadik
7,215 Posts
S. King Co. checkin' in :)

·
THE oldfart64
343 Posts
How many shooters do we have that live in Washington state.? I'm new to action pistol shooting and would like to learn more about it and compete local in my home state. My goal is to shoot competitively about 2 times a month. I'd like get to know some local shooters..
Merry Christmas ..!

I love my GLOCK...!!
I am from the Everett (mill creek area) I shoot action at the West Coast Armory North. It is usually on Tuesday evenings, if you have not shot before you need to arrive at 5 pm. Fee is charged. bring cash.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Olympia here

21 - 40 of 68 Posts