Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after a few hours at the range I come home and eat sit down and and clean my G17 while watching TV with my girlfriend, as i am going over ever inch of my glock making sure its clean she looks at me real serious and says " Honey! It would be amazing if you cleaned the house like you clean your Glock!" I couldn't help but to bust into laughter but I think she was pretty serious....

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
american lockpicker said:
Remember the beauty of a Glock is it doesn't need to be kept clean to function but I think she will expect you to clean everything taht well now...
Yeah that's what I've been told but I clean after every use just my preference

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nukinfuts29 said:
I got this once. I said if you cleaned my "gun" as well as I clean my glock I may be inspired to clean the house.
Lmao Great one thanks for sharing I am gonna try that next time haha

·
8th Gen. Fla Cracker (not creepy though)
3,451 Posts
You are a blessed man. If I cleaned my gun IN the house, my wife would probably shoot me with my gun. After all these years, she's never gotten past the smell of solvent. She tolerates it though, just like she does the Copenhagen, just not in the house...the gun cleaning, not the Copenhagen.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Eye_Peeled said:
You are a blessed man. If I cleaned my gun IN the house, my wife would probably shoot me with my gun. After all these years, she's never gotten past the smell of solvent. She tolerates it though, just like she does the Copenhagen, just not in the house...the gun cleaning, not the Copenhagen.
I use CLP when cleaning in the house no where near as bad as hoppes made that mistake once but that's a hole other thread HaHa

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nukinfuts29 said:
Never use hoppes, look it up on here.
Really? I've heard nothing but good things about Hoppes but I Am a novice in the gun world.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Eye_Peeled said:
Hoppes makes a formula with no smell. They sell it at Walmart.

Attachments

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
AuxSix said:
Hoppes makes a formula with no smell. They sell it at Walmart.
I've gotta get me some of that!!!

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
american lockpicker said:
I kinda like the smell of Hoppes...
I think you've been using it I an un ventilated room for to long.... Lol

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Ballistol is nearly odorless. Smells more like a mineral oil than a cleaner/lubricant.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts