Sharktac IWB

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases' started by scrubber3, Apr 23, 2012.

1. scrubber3

scrubber3 New Member

I got this beauty at the gun show this weekend. Kydex of course. It's reversible and virtually weightless. I found MY IWB holster. 100 dollars for non military/ LEO. 90 with your ID. It has a lifetime guarantee and can be customized and made any way you want. They can make them to carry a magazine or 2 or 3. I believe you could get one holster to hold your pistol and a magazine as well. They can make a holster for anything including knife sheaths. Their website is SHARKTAC.com or call at 5134001675. I know I sound like a salesman but just trying to spread the word of a great holster/ sheath.

image-647528318.jpg

image-1515094928.jpg

image-2287798062.jpg

2. GunnerGSP

GunnerGSP Active Member

Is that holster tuckable? Looks nice.

I checked their website and boy do they have some work to do on that. The holsters look good and I am interested, but the site was too disorganized.

Edit: studied the pics a bit more...not tuckable from what I can see.

Last edited: May 2, 2012

3. 100 seems a little high to me.

4. lyodbraun

lyodbraun أنا لست ارهابيا

Nice looking holster but $100 is high for sure, Id check out PJholsters very well made and he also makes tuckable ones all kydex and quick turn around times,,. I have two from him and very happy with it..

5. scrubber3

scrubber3 New Member

I don't tuck my shirts, but I believe they will make you one that is tuckable if need be. They do anything custom. I know 100 is more than some people charge, but to me it was worth the weight and bulk savings. I know my firearm is there but it doesnt weigh me down. If 100 is too much for you, there are cheaper options out there. I've tried a few and this is the best one IMHO. YMMV

6. Lovethyglock

Lovethyglock New Member

If you want tuckable take a look at crossbreed. I paid 92 for the horsehide option shipped to my door. Very comfortable and light weight. Just my opinion.

7. scrubber3

scrubber3 New Member

Maybe you should start a thread on that holster.

8. dmp2358

dmp2358 New Member

I ordered mine at a gun show almost two and a half weeks ago....they have been impossible to get ahold of and yes the website is no help what so ever. It seemed like a great idea in person but it may have been the young girl in short shorts that was selling them that got me to buy one...I wish I would have gone with either a crossbreed or another nice holster off the internet for less money...they sold me thiers for $90.00 but it does me no good if I don't get it