Setting up my workshop this weekend.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by TampaBaySean, May 8, 2012.

1. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

Well I almost have my garage cleaned out 100% . I can't move too quick with my back but a little at a time has paid off. I am setting up my garage with 2 tool boxes ( 1 for car tools , 1 for gun tools ) and a work bench in between .

Here are the tool boxes and the bench. Ill also have a couch and a throw rug , a computer and printer and a bunch of other stuff.

Im looking for decoration now , banners , bench pads etc. I think I need another safe as well , a portable ac unit , and a mini fridge ..

Attached Files:

2. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

I found a nice Hogue bench pad it was $11 and $11 to ship LMAO !!! Guess Ill grab another Glock one at the next gun show

3. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

That is a great set up. All I would add is lots of power (maybe a 5' power strip?) and lots of light for detail work on that Glock.

4. Lighting is a BIG must for gun work. You want a few overhead lights and at least two bright lights on adjustable poles on the bench itself.

5. series11

series11 Hail Commifornia Lifetime Supporting Member

That looks awesome!!!!! I need a good work bench....

6. jtk07

jtk07 New Member

MikeP with "Defensive Concealment" has the mats

https://www.glockforum.com/forum/f28/now-selling-glock-knives-bench-mats-4752/

7. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

The bench has a power strip on the side. I am going to add another . It also has a light but I am adding a couple extras..

8. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

Here are 2 of them . 1 with the tool box for comparison. I have to install the locks I bought still . Turned out pretty well . these cabinets go for $300 + new I paid $25 for all 3 lol..The one on the left will have gunpowder and ammo , hence the explosives and no smoking stickers and nothing else. The other 2 are fair game for stickers.

Attached Files:

9. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

got some new stickers lol

Attached Files:

10. If you want more mates like the glock mates but with different guns on them: http://www.tekmat.com/

Nice set up, all your missing now is a reloading work bench. ;)

11. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

Thanks for that link as well !!

12. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Man, looks good! post more pics..I love shops and garages!

13. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

I'm not going to crazy till we move into the new house with the 3 car garage .