Glock Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys,

First post here, looking to purchase either a G21 Gen 5 or a G41 Gen 4. I shoot a lot of 200 grain semiwadcutters our of both a 1911 and a Smith & Wesson 625. Does anyone have experience running semiwadcutters in these pistols? Ideally, I'd like to be able to run the same load in everything. Thank you in advance.

· Registered
15 Posts
I reload a lot and am always looking for deals on components. Lately I have loaded a lot of X-TREME BULLETS, copper plated, 200gn SWCs. They must be swaged because of their uniformity. The copper plating seems to be very thick. They run great in my G21s and my 1911s. Over the years I have shot many SWCs but I only run jacketed or plated to reduce lead fouling . During the drought when supplies dried up, I cast a lot and powder coated. Thank goodness there is little need for that now. Round nose bullets seem to run a little more consistently, but I get very few problems with SWCs.

· Premium Member
3,623 Posts
I ran over 45,000 thru my G21 of hard cast lead, but I had put in a Federal SS barrel. Back then it was like $79. From 1967 to 1992 I had over 350,000 thru my different 1911's.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts