Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at getting one and not sure where to start looking. Mods if you can help direct this I'm not sure how to on my phone app. I want at least an 8+1 capacity and seeing what everyone thinks. Thanks in advance for the help and suggestions .

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
What do you plan to use it for? Home defense? Hunting?

·
Premium Member
45,457 Posts
Glock38 said:
Beautiful gun how much did it run you ?
Standard $320. Added on heat shield for breacher barrel $60 side saddle $33 red/green dot $35 laser/light $13 bracket$18 blackhawk knoxx stock $50 and p.rail $10 so that's = so now 529 give are take for taxes but it's worth every penny to me

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Wait, you said semi-auto shotgun. I would suggest a Benelli M4 or a Remington 1187.

·
Premium Member
45,457 Posts
One thing I have learned on here is, none of us agree mostly on one thing everyone likes there own thing... I suggest u go to ur store and just try them out.. Hold em play with them get a feel of all brands and choose one.. There all good in there own ways are they wouldn't make so many diff ones

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
One thing I have learned on here is, none of us agree mostly on one thing everyone likes there own thing.....
That is what being a individual is all about. ;)

·
Registered
88 Posts
If you're looking for something a little different, saiga 12's are fed by box mags. I have one and it runs flawlessly. I think they run about 600 right now.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I was looking at the saigas just don't know about the relaliabilty . Thanks everyone for the input im going to my lgs tomm to look around. Just wanted to see what suggestions anyone had.

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
I was looking at the saigas just don't know about the relaliabilty . Thanks everyone for the input im going to my lgs tomm to look around. Just wanted to see what suggestions anyone had.
If reliability worries you, honestly, I'd suggest sticking to a pump gun. There are plenty of reliable semi auto shotguns out there, but if I were to stake my life on a shotgun it would be a good pump like a Remington 870.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I run an 870, pumps eat just about any round you feed it. It's cave man simple, very few parts to deal with compared to semi-autos and easy to use when you get some training. My 870 has a Tac Star side saddle, Magpul forend, Mesa Tactical Urbino stock. Everything was very affordable, total I put in including the 870 was probably about 400-450. Tactically, in my opinion a pump has greater benefits, easier to do a slug change over and will feed any round from low recoil to less lethal without worrying if it will cycle.

Attachments

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,453 Posts
Glock38 said:
It's based on the AK-47 one of the most reliable guns made. Only issue is good magazines. My brother has a .410 Saiga. It has one good and one bad magazine.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts