Glock Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup Glock heads
Just wanna hear some opinions for a shtf scenario. Would you rather rock a semi auto rifle, like an AK, or a semi auto shotgun.
I'm looking to buy either one for my B-day in Feb.
I'd like opinions on ammo prices, reliablity, mobility, stuff like that
Thanks
ROCK YOUR GLOCK

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
Yes.

Seriously, for SHTF I want my G19 on my right leg, my G27 on the left leg, an AR-15 on my back, and a Mossy M500 in my hands.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nukinfuts29 said:
Yes.

Seriously, for SHTF I want my G19 on my right leg, my G27 on the left leg, an AR-15 on my back, and a Mossy M500 in my hands.
All out!
I have a G17 rtf2 and a G27 Gen4 for back ups. I'm really digging that Mossberg 930 SPX!

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
I forgot the Hoyt bow in the bottom of one of my BOB's lol.

I think you and are are on the same prepping page. Working on getting my hands on some flash bangs lmao

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Yes.

You are my hero!

We cannot even start to tap into my paranoia. I will say this, when the SHTF, if it fires a projectile, I want it. Now, to be serious, if you really could only get one right now...I personally would get a shotgun. Probably one like Mossberg's Tactical Turkey

...that way I could still use it to turkey hunt in normal years. In SHTF years, it will do everything..food, defense, loud noise, etc. I know it's not semi-auto, but the same principle applies. A shotgun is versatile. And my AR will be right next to it!:D

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
My 2 cents for SHTF...

AR 5.56 (slung)

GLOCK .45 (right hip)

M500 12G (in hand)

AKMS 7.62 (folded...attached to backpack)

...and all the ammo that accompanies them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts