Secret Service watching Ted Nugent

Discussion in 'Second Amendment & Legal' started by jln370, Apr 17, 2012.

1. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

Dear God, Romney has no balls at all. The reason we have our 2nd amendment is to protect ourselves from a tyrannical government as well as our families and homes. If it comes to the point where our rights are so being denied, what should we do, just sit back and let it happen? I'm not advocating violence at this point in time, but I could foresee it happening in the future. How do you think we became a nation in the first place? We fought against the powers that oppressed us.

2. PeacefulWarrior

PeacefulWarrior New Member

Right! There is a REAL sickness 'out there' in the political realm as well as in society. People are hypnotized, brainwashed, and have (literally) insane ideas about liberty vs. government control. Seems like so many 'people' are real-life zombies.

3. Huh? The secret service is investigating Nugent? It's settled then: I'm *definately* putting Ted Nugent down as a write in for President in November. Would be epic to see him win; the secret service will have to stop investigating the guy and start protecting him.

4. cutlass327

cutlass327 New Member

So much for "Freedom of Speech"! You are free to speak whatever you want if you are for more laws that 'promote freedom', but if it is a natural, automatic freedom (like emotions, etc.) then it can be taken away because you can "hurt somebody" with your dislike of them.

5. jimmyalbrecht

Please don't do this, you might as well not vote at all lol. My vote will go for Romney even though I don't believe he would the best candidate. He is a much better choice than Obama. The problem is that we only have two candidates to choose from really.

6. jimmyalbrecht

Yes, if it comes to the point where MY government is trying to take my rights and my weapons away, then sure let's do it. But let's take action now so it never has to get to the point of violence.

7. PeacefulWarrior

We seem to be at a difficult point in history. I'm pretty certain voting does not mean anything any more - we are beyond that, this 'machine' ‘gives us’ candidates to choose from; yet how many realize both left & right are pretty much servants of the same elite globalists? Our forefathers, and maybe even Americans up through the 1950's, would likely be spilling into the streets by the millions - not like the occupy movement that wanted government to DO something, but to DO LESS!
    Seems that an uprising is a bit premature at this point. I don't know how much longer or what it's going to take. Our government is arming itself internally with 450 million hollow points, bullet proof check points... making laws to make it ok to kill US citizens & strip citizenship. Just what are the getting ready for?
    I'm watching vigilantly right now. Not sure what else to do...

8. jimmyalbrecht

Yeah, people who don't see this happening are just blind. Why in the world does the TSA need that many hollowpoints? That's all we can do is watch and wait. I am a follower of Christ, and I believe in the Bible. All of these things that are coming to pass are written there already so it does not surprise me. Have you read "Behold a Pale Horse"? If not, you definitely need to check it out.

9. brannon67

brannon67 New Member

They are probably watching me to, because I bought 2 guns in a months time. Ha. Get ready, Stormtroopers Coming.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2012
  10. brannon67

brannon67 New Member

If it comes down to that, there will be violence and much blood shed. They will have to pry the guns out of the people's cold dead hands, including mine.

11. littleposerfish

littleposerfish New Member

we really need to get NOBAMA out of the office.

12. brannon67

brannon67 New Member

I agree with that, but it looks like you cant say anything bad about him, or you will pay the price. He is the annointed one as they say.:cool:

13. jimmyalbrecht

He could very well be the antichrist lol.

14. Green-Water

Green-Water New Member

^^^^Agree 100%^^^^^

15. jimmyalbrecht

Have they started rebuilding the temple in Israel yet? If so watch out!

16. Green-Water

Green-Water New Member

Most definitely. Good to see another believer here on the forum!!

17. Hurricane460

Hurricane460 Glock Doc..

Uncle Ted for President!

18. GunnerGSP

GunnerGSP Active Member

19. PeacefulWarrior

Funny, never heard of the book... You mention it & it comes up again from someone else THE NEXT DAY... I downloaded the audio book (my first ever) from iTunes. Going to listen to it this weekend...