Glock Firearms banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Is That a .40....nope its a 10MM!
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so ive been looking at a new iwb holster for my g20 sf and this one looks perfect my question is. im left handed and i plan on useing it in the 7-8 oclock so should i get a right handed so the grip will be pointed my way? i have a protect concealment holster i use it can switch from left to right and if i use it left handed on my back it makes it harder to grab where if i use it right hand in the 7-8 oclock spot its easier is this normal are is this something i should just train to be faster with so i could use it on my 9 o clock as well as 7-8 oclock?(with the left handed moldel) btw im 6'2 165lbs.

·
Carry on my friends!!!!
974 Posts
so ive been looking at a new iwb holster for my g20 sf and this one looks perfect my question is. im left handed and i plan on useing it in the 7-8 oclock so should i get a right handed so the grip will be pointed my way? i have a protect concealment holster i use it can switch from left to right and if i use it left handed on my back it makes it harder to grab where if i use it right hand in the 7-8 oclock spot its easier is this normal are is this something i should just train to be faster with so i could use it on my 9 o clock as well as 7-8 oclock?(with the left handed moldel) btw im 6'2 165lbs.
Get the left handed model and you'll be all set. It's the perfect holster for a tall slim guy like your self, I bought the same exact holster for my g23 and I was 6'2 195 and it fit me perect and it should fit you perfect also. Just don't get the right handed model and act like your going to crossdraw with the holster as it's not meant to be a cross draw holster. It's made for your strong hand to basically drop almost like muscal memory on to your firearm.

·
Is That a .40....nope its a 10MM!
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info something I've also been wondering its all kydexs so is it uncomfortable like when Im sitting in my car are at the movies are when your sitting for an extended amount of time my friend who's a Leo says the super tux is the best for all that what's your opinion on its comfortabilly

1 - 3 of 3 Posts