Glock Firearms banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Glock 21
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hard to say that without throwing up in my mouth a little.
I had a nice collection of 16 various rifles and handguns that were purchased and grandfathered to me. I recently lost all of them along with 14k rounds of ammo in a house fire.
I just started the process of buying a Glock 21 as well as 1 other rifle and 2 shotguns.
In CA time that means from the time I get my hands on whatever gun comes in first it will be about 5 months before I have all of them because of the 30 day wait in between each purchase.
I joined this site to gain knowledge with a community of like minded individuals that know a lot more then myself.

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

My brother is still stuck in Ventura Commiefornia and dearly wants out.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,537 Posts
Welcome aboard from North Texas!

·
Registered
Glock 21
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum.

My brother is still stuck in Ventura Commiefornia and dearly wants out.
Your poor brother, I feel his pain. I Like your quote from Ben Franklin I use that a lot. Also your that profile pic for the Malita representing the original 8 colonies is awesome, Esp the "Join or Die" text.
I thought about getting a tattoo of that pic.

Welcome aboard from North Texas!
Thank You Sir. God Bless Texas.

·
Registered
Glock 21
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome to the forum from Idaho.
Thanks Man !!!!!!
Me and my fiance been thinking about moving there. Her son been up there for 5 years now.
Take Note: If we do move there we will in no way bring anything but disdain for most of the sleeping Zombie voters or the elected ass clowns that are running Calif.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Welcome from North Georgia!
I feel your California pain - we eventually managed to get out of there a decade ago. Not a good place for a gun enthusiast (or conservative or patriot or thinking man or...).

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hard to say that without throwing up in my mouth a little.
I had a nice collection of 16 various rifles and handguns that were purchased and grandfathered to me. I recently lost all of them along with 14k rounds of ammo in a house fire.
I just started the process of buying a Glock 21 as well as 1 other rifle and 2 shotguns.
In CA time that means from the time I get my hands on whatever gun comes in first it will be about 5 months before I have all of them because of the 30 day wait in between each purchase.
I joined this site to gain knowledge with a community of like minded individuals that know a lot more then myself.
Howdy from Wyoming. I lived in SoCal from 53 to 68, watched Disneyland get built and opened, and have been back a few times since but the last time was 20+ years to see my daughter.
Told her if she wanted to see me again she was going to have to either come see me or move somewhere else.
Ride Safe. Dr.Tramp....................

1 - 17 of 17 Posts