Glock Firearms banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon Glock Forum,

As some of you may know, recently a last post contest was held on the forum. As one of the winners, I won a voucher for Salty Dogs Holster Works and ordered a custom IWB holster for my Gen 4 Glock 19.

My ordering experience was good, and Greg is a great guy who responded promptly to my emails.

There are alot of options to choose from in terms of coloration and accessories. I chose the hexcam wasteland pattern, EMT red washers, and a mod wing. The holster arrived in roughly about week via USPS, wrapped up and undamaged, with some stickers and an additional piece for the modwing.

The holster is very light, does not have any sharp edges that jab me, and is very comfortable in general. Retention is good, as verified by me shaking the holster upside down with the gun in it, but also draws incredibly smoothly. You also get an audible click when you holster the gun, so you definitely know when it's in all the way without having to verify visibly.

I like it enough that my next holster will certainly be ordered from Greg for my G20. It's definitely my favorite holster to date. Pics below:

20180525_170540.jpg

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Thanks for the kind words! I am continuing to build my "library" of molds to accommodate all the Glock models and accessories such as weapon lights. If you don't see your model as an option, reach out and we will make arrangements to obtain the molds.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for the kind words! I am continuing to build my "library" of molds to accommodate all the Glock models and accessories such as weapon lights. If you don't see your model as an option, reach out and we will make arrangements to obtain the molds.
Do you make a holster for the Glock 43 model?

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Do you make a holster for the Glock 43 model?
I do. I have a few ready to ship on the website, and am currently working on 2 more for ready to ship. I can build iwb and owb with adjustable retention, and pancakes both owb and iwb. Check my website at www.saltydogholsterworks.com and fb page @saltydogholsters. Any holster you see at either place, I can build for the G43. If you have any questions, you can email me at [email protected].

·
Registered
5 Posts
I do. I have a few ready to ship on the website, and am currently working on 2 more for ready to ship. I can build iwb and owb with adjustable retention, and pancakes both owb and iwb. Check my website at www.saltydogholsterworks.com and fb page @saltydogholsters. Any holster you see at either place, I can build for the G43. If you have any questions, you can email me at [email protected].
Thank you! Checked it out, found one I liked!! Ordered.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts