Salt lake city CCW'er foils knife weilding spree

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by havik72, Jul 27, 2012.

1. havik72

havik72 Senior Member

2. ModernMusashi

ModernMusashi New Member

3. havik72

havik72 Senior Member

Work in downtown SLC but live in Sandy. You from around here?

4. Devinh2

Devinh2 Guest

5. iamthedood

iamthedood The dude: "This aggression will not stand, man."

6. ModernMusashi

ModernMusashi New Member

Yeah, I'm down in South Jordan.

7. havik72

havik72 Senior Member

Good to know there are a few Glock lovers in the valley!!!

You should look at the glock forum sticky for northern Utah meet and greet. We're trying to get a day at the range organized if we can find enough local interest.

8. ModernMusashi

ModernMusashi New Member

Well I'm very interested. I moved up here from AZ and left all my gun buddies down there so I need some people to shoot with

9. havik72

havik72 Senior Member

I'll get it together and make sure to let you know.

10. jonm61

jonm61 New Member

Why is this story popping up all over the place today? It's from 3 months ago! "Updated: 4/27 12:26 pm | Published: 4/26 8:20 pm"

11. havik72

havik72 Senior Member

The best stories are the ones that get repeated right!!! This one showed up on Drudge, prior to that it only ran local that I could see, so when it went on Drudge I thought it good to post.

12. WIRESHOCK

WIRESHOCK New Member

St. George, Utah representing! Loved this story when it happened. Just got my concealed permit last weekend. Utah is running about 70 days behind right now. Not to bad. Carry a Glock 19 Gen3 with a Blackhawk Check Six holster.

13. havik72

havik72 Senior Member

Right on WIRESHOCK...welcome to the Glock family!!! I grew up in kanab, so not too far away. I shoot a G19 gen 3 as well and love it. You should look at the glock forum stickies for a northern Utah meet and greet. If you are nearby we'd love to have you join us.

14. I live in sandy too!! Lol

15. havik72

havik72 Senior Member

Good to hear concealedGLOCK!!! We will have to get this Utah group together...PM me and let's get a shoot lined up.