289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
70 Posts

·
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Work in downtown SLC but live in Sandy. You from around here?

·
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good to know there are a few Glock lovers in the valley!!!

You should look at the glock forum sticky for northern Utah meet and greet. We're trying to get a day at the range organized if we can find enough local interest.

·
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ModernMusashi said:
Well I'm very interested. I moved up here from AZ and left all my gun buddies down there so I need some people to shoot with
I'll get it together and make sure to let you know.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Why is this story popping up all over the place today? It's from 3 months ago! "Updated: 4/27 12:26 pm | Published: 4/26 8:20 pm"

·
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jonm61 said:
Why is this story popping up all over the place today? It's from 3 months ago! "Updated: 4/27 12:26 pm | Published: 4/26 8:20 pm"
The best stories are the ones that get repeated right!!! This one showed up on Drudge, prior to that it only ran local that I could see, so when it went on Drudge I thought it good to post.

·
Registered
3 Posts
St. George, Utah representing! Loved this story when it happened. Just got my concealed permit last weekend. Utah is running about 70 days behind right now. Not to bad. Carry a Glock 19 Gen3 with a Blackhawk Check Six holster.

·
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
WIRESHOCK said:
St. George, Utah representing! Loved this story when it happened. Just got my concealed permit last weekend. Utah is running about 70 days behind right now. Not to bad. Carry a Glock 19 Gen3 with a Blackhawk Check Six holster.
Right on WIRESHOCK...welcome to the Glock family!!! I grew up in kanab, so not too far away. I shoot a G19 gen 3 as well and love it. You should look at the glock forum stickies for a northern Utah meet and greet. If you are nearby we'd love to have you join us.

·
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Good to hear concealedGLOCK!!! We will have to get this Utah group together...PM me and let's get a shoot lined up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts