Glock Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hello Guys,
Well, part of my Christmas Gift Package from my Son Matt was a Safariland 6378 ALS Paddle Holster for my Glock 23 w/TLR-! Surefire Light. I had also received a Dillon "Bed Holster Bracket" that between the two makes a very handy and serviceable night time companion.
Thanks Matt, it's the gift that keeps on giving! :cool:

http://glock.pro/attachments/glock-pistols/2162d1324941938-christmas-2011-dcp_7322.jpg

http://glock.pro/attachments/glock-pistols/2163d1324941942-christmas-2011-dcp_7324.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The mattress holster looks great provided you don't have any young-uns living with you!
Nope... Kiddo's are all raised & gone... Just me and the mrs. You're right though, when the grand kids come for a sleepover it goes right in the safe! ;)

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Merry Christmas! Looks good!

·
This forum sucks.
46 Posts
I'm looking for a holster to fit my 21SF with the TLR-1. The Safariland "holster finder" has been confusing for me to use!

It shows different models for the 21 and 21sf. Doesn't make a bit of sense, since the dimensions are the same except for the grip circumference. (mine is the standard Glock rail).

Sent them an email and waiting on a reply. I'm looking at the 5188 (no ALS).

How tight of a fit is this? It grips the light.. Not the pistol. Correct?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Safariland Holster...

Hey Dirty J,
My son called in and gave them the specifics of my Glock 23 with the Surefire TLR-1 and they custom built it in the flat finish that you see. Matt was quite pleased with the Customer Service that was extended to him. Give em a call! ;)
I'm looking for a holster to fit my 21SF with the TLR-1. The Safariland "holster finder" has been confusing for me to use!

It shows different models for the 21 and 21sf. Doesn't make a bit of sense, since the dimensions are the same except for the grip circumference. (mine is the standard Glock rail).

Sent them an email and waiting on a reply. I'm looking at the 5188 (no ALS).

How tight of a fit is this? It grips the light.. Not the pistol. Correct?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts