Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my pre paid FedEx shipping label from Glock and will shipping my G19 to Glock for some TLC. Hopefully they can fix the issues I've had with erratic ejections, FTF, and FTE. I was told it may take 4-6 weeks, but I'm hoping I get it back much sooner.

On a happier note, I should be picking up my new Glock 26 any day now.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
We'll pray for her! Congrats in advance on the new family member!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SuperSport said:
Bummer bro! Sorry if I'm not up to speed on your pistol but what gen is yours?
It's a Gen 3. I've only had it for a month and a half and have been having a ton of issues. I'm a retired LEO and had a Glock 19 Gen 2 my whole career and never had 1 issue. So I say with 100% confidence that I AM NOT LIMP WRISTING! ;) I only say that because that was Glocks first response when I called, next they asked what grain I was using. Then they asked what my serial # was. Once I told them they said they would send me a shipping label. Makes me wonder since I read that serial #'s starting with R and S are having issues. Mine starts with S.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Glock897 said:
It's a Gen 3. I've only had it for a month and a half and have been having a ton of issues. I'm a retired LEO and had a Glock 19 Gen 2 my whole career and never had 1 issue. So I say with 100% confidence that I AM NOT LIMP WRISTING! ;) I only say that because that was Glocks first response when I called, next they asked what grain I was using. Then they asked what my serial # was. Once I told them they said they would send me a shipping label. Makes me wonder since I read that serial #'s starting with R and S are having issues. Mine starts with S.
I did hear some were having ejector problems, I don't remember what thread it was but someone a whole back posted pics of the two different ejectors the problem one and the good/new ones.

Hope they get it back to you soon!!!

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
nukinfuts29 said:
Since when do gen 3s have those issues? Thats gen4 territory. Always with the same ammo?
I heard some gen 3's had the same problem but I am just going of threads I've read my gen 3 has had no problems.

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts
We'll pray for her! Congrats in advance on the new family member!
Ditto!!!! I hate when one of my women goes out of commission...:(

·
Premium Member
5,925 Posts
Sorry to hear of your 19's ailments.. Wishing her a fast recuperation.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Now I have a stupid question. Just bought a 19 gen 4 with some of the same problems. Since I just sent in the registry card will they let me know of problems based on the serial number or do I have to make the call. Sorry not trying to sabatage the thread.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Mine has a 336 ejector on it. I wonder if they'll change it.

I dropped it off at FedEx earlier. I didn't feel very comfortable giving a pistol to a stranger, but I did get a receipt. Glock hooked me up with pre paid overnight shipping. It's scheduled to be delivered tomorrow by 10:30am. I keep checking the tracking #.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts