Glock Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
You can email them directly, [email protected] and you will get prompt results (on weekdays).

I was able to get springs for a S&W Bodyguard .38, which is not listed as any of their kits, by contacting them directly and trying out a bunch of springs they sent me until I found the correct pair of rebound and hammer springs I needed. They are very helpful.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Here is what I did after John (the customer service rep at Wolff Gunsprings) responded to my first email:

I took pictures of the original springs, with caliper measurements (overall length, outside diameter, inside diameter and number of coils per inch) and sent them over. He sent me a bunch of spings to try out that met the physical specs, and a couple that didn't (longer, but less coils per inch, so compressible to fit). He even recommended cutting off coils one at a time until I get one that fit.

Basically, I was doing R&D for them for free, but I don't mind because it got the pistol working how I wanted it.

They'll work with you, if you can give them precise information.

It's worth a shot. I mean, what have you got to loose, right? The Sigma's not gonna get better by itself.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Yep, and I was able to tame that Bodyguard-38 trigger pull from 8lbs 9oz (ave) down to 5lbs 4oz (ave). Made my customer very happy (it was for a trigger job).

In our last communication, John asked me what my shirt size was. Haven't heard back yet, but he is also waiting on the customer satisfaction comment from my customer (and I am in turn giving him 2 weeks to test fire it several times and report findings back to me).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.