Glock Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you have this trigger? How dose it feel and what's the adjustment process like? Dose it keep the stock trigger pull? Gun is Gen 4 G17

Thanks FTX03

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
Sorry, I have no experience with this product.

This will bump the thread to the top for others to see...

·
Registered
178 Posts
A friend of mine just put this in his gen 4 g19. It required a little bit of work to make it fit even though it says its a drop in part. It feels just like the factory trigger except the pretravel and overtravel are fully adjustable.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Just an update I just put this in my gen3 19 and it dropped right in and feels great. After I shoot it I may tweak the pretravel a bit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
A friend of mine just put this in his gen 4 g19. It required a little bit of work to make it fit even though it says its a drop in part. It feels just like the factory trigger except the pretravel and overtravel are fully adjustable.
What part needed the customization? I'm having travel getting mine done, I've also got a ghost evo elite I customized previously to my glock oem trigger. I've started to customize it with this but I'm wondering if there are any other parts I need to shave down.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I resist monkeying with triggers because of litigation issues in the event of a self-defense situation. Are any of you concerned about that?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Any good lawyer would keep the focus on the violent offender, and not the law abiding citizen that likes guns. Some people carry guns that come stock with the bells and whistles all I did is even the playing field. On another note I haven't upgraded anything but my sights and grip on my carry gun. All my upgrades have gone toward my IDPA pistol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts