Glock Firearms banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I've been a member here I've yet to see anyone mention these. I got turned on to them from you tube about a year ago and have been hooked ever since.

I'm all about supporting the small guy so I thought I would throw him a bone on here. I believe he does this from a home business in GA. Check out his site..... http://rustysrags.com/

I use them for a final exterior wipe down after cleaning or just a general wipe down if I handle any weapons a lot. I've had this same kit for almost a year and still have extra "special" silicone left. Do a you tube search and you will find more opinions than you'll need.

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
Just ordered a pistol kit $22.90 shipped, thanks for the heads up, looking forward to trying it out

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The sheep skin comes presoaked in the silicone. When you feel like you need to add more to the sheep skin just add a couple drops. This is a good case of a little goes a long damn way.

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
I got it a couple days ago, super fast shipping for cheap. The 'rag' comes pre soaked and I wiped down a few pistols with it. I'm impressed.

Thanks for the heads up

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got it a couple days ago, super fast shipping for cheap. The 'rag' comes pre soaked and I wiped down a few pistols with it. I'm impressed.

Thanks for the heads up
I'm a customer for life. It's an excellent exterior wipe down product.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts