Rusty's Rags

Discussion in 'Gunsmithing' started by Mike P, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Since I've been a member here I've yet to see anyone mention these. I got turned on to them from you tube about a year ago and have been hooked ever since.

[​IMG]

I'm all about supporting the small guy so I thought I would throw him a bone on here. I believe he does this from a home business in GA. Check out his site..... http://rustysrags.com/

I use them for a final exterior wipe down after cleaning or just a general wipe down if I handle any weapons a lot. I've had this same kit for almost a year and still have extra "special" silicone left. Do a you tube search and you will find more opinions than you'll need.

2. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

Just ordered a pistol kit $22.90 shipped, thanks for the heads up, looking forward to trying it out

3. The sheep skin comes presoaked in the silicone. When you feel like you need to add more to the sheep skin just add a couple drops. This is a good case of a little goes a long damn way.

4. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

I got it a couple days ago, super fast shipping for cheap. The 'rag' comes pre soaked and I wiped down a few pistols with it. I'm impressed.

Thanks for the heads up

5. I'm a customer for life. It's an excellent exterior wipe down product.