Glock Firearms banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
255 Posts
I have really enjoyed my Uncle George's Wallet Holster for my Ruger LCP.

Any of you guys own one?

What other wallet holsters have you found useful, or what pocket holster do you use?

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
Great review, thanks for sharing.

I have used the Desanti Nemesis for a few years now, and love it, but I'm always on the lookout for another good holster.

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
That was a great review. I am seriously thinking about the LCP as a carry gun in the super hot days.
I bought a Keltec P3AT for the super hot days, and as a backup. Several years and alot of rounds later I am still thrilled with it.

·
Premium Member
8,653 Posts
The LCP is my #1 summer carry. Got a Nemesis and put it in my front jeans pocket. The pocket closes completely over the gun. No chance for "accidental" display while waiting in line at the supermarket or WallyWorld.

Also, when I get cash out of the ATM, I always fold it and slide it behind the holster. This way, if you get spotted by Johnny Badboy and he demands you, "Give it up!"...well, I'm more than glad to.;):D

·
Banned
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So get this...

I sent my video to "Uncle George" who really liked it, but he pointed out the holster I ordered is the one he makes for LCP's with a laser, my LCP obviously does not have one. He told me that this is why my LCP barrel is sticking out a little when I push it down in the holster.

So...he is sending me a NEW wallet holster, told me to keep the one I have in case I get a laser. No charge!!

I'm going to redo the video when I get the new holster.

A guy on my YouTube channel told me I should show it in my back pocket, to fully demonstrate it, so...I guess I have to video tape my butt.

:eek:

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
that's pretty cool.

I personally use one of these:
http://www.concealedcomfort.com/keltec.shtml (it also fits the LCP).

The trigger is still protected, although not covered, and I don't have to "re-draw" the pistol out of the holster.

It "prints" like a wallet AND I can draw and fire all in one motion..

D

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Does anyone know if someone makes a wallet holster for large cargo pant pockets?

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
Does anyone know if someone makes a wallet holster for large cargo pant pockets?
not exactly a wallet holster, but the desanti nemesis just about perfectly fills the leg cargo and back pocket on 5.11s

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
not exactly a wallet holster, but the desanti nemesis just about perfectly fills the leg cargo and back pocket on 5.11s
Thanks for the tip - been looking for something I could use to carry in those big pockets for some time now.

·
Banned
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes, I'm updating it, should have it back up this weekend.

·
Banned
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I wanted to update this thread, I made a new video on the Uncle George Holster. Last time, the holster I had was made for a LCP with a laser on it, this is the holster made for an LCP without a holster. Here's the new video:

[ame]http://youtu.be/amQKz7K3f1c?hd=1[/ame]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts