Glock Firearms banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Only dislike I have is the trigger. Added a stainless guide rod & changed recoil springs from 16 (stock) to 20lb. The LC9 has required more attention to fire accurately compared to my Glock 19 & XD9 subcompact.

·
Happy Member :)
5,225 Posts
The trigger is super long, but in my eyes that gives you the chance to think about if your doing the right thing lol. once you learn the action on it it's pretty accurate. I'm not comparing it to a glock though because nothing compares to the simplistic form they have and all around performance. 

·
67 Posts
Great pistol. I really enjoy my LC9.

Attachments

·
771 Posts
LC9 with LaserMax

Wanted to hear impressions from anyone with the LC9 with the LaserMax. I opted to not get a laser with mine (never really had an appreciation for needing one) but was really turned off with the little on / off button on the LaserMax. I know anything can be learned with time and practice, but it just seems to me that this laser requires too much thought to engage, unlike the touch sensor of the CrimsonTrace...

Would appreciate hearing back, both good and bad...

·
Happy Member :)
5,225 Posts
I have the laser Max on mine but have never used it while shooting, why..not really sure. It kinda sucks having it because the holster hunt is kinda of difficult and I don't trust ordering of the Internet because my luck is I'll get it and it won't fit.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.