Rossi Revolvers

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by jimmyalbrecht, Mar 13, 2012.

1. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

Does anyone own one? Or have you owned one previously? My buddy has one, and I was thinking of buying a .357 magnum snubbie anyways. He has an awesome price ($125), and I know they are made by Taurus. Any info?

2. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

Rossi and Taurus are 2 underestimated, underappreciated revolvers IMO. Their only downside is there long sometimes gritty DA trigger. They usually have a decent to good SA trigger though.

I had an 8 shot 6" stainless 357 Rossi and loved it, especially since I got lucky and had one with a good smooth DA trigger pull.

At $125 you can't go wrong, jump on it

3. jimmyalbrecht

Thanks man, I appreciate it! I'll post pics when I get it!

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting Member

I have this Rossi on lay-away...

Rossi Ranch Hand 45LC

[​IMG]

... always wanted this gun after watching Steve McQueen use it in the 60's TV series "Wanted: Dead or Alive"...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 13, 2012
  5. jimmyalbrecht

I also took a gander on their website and really want some of their lever-actions particularly the .44 magnum haha.

6. american lockpicker

american lockpicker New Member

I once had a well used Rossi snub 38. Its a good gun for the money.

7. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

I've been looking for a cheap Rossi or Marlin lever gun in 44 mag for awhile now. They don't seem to show up at shows or shops around here, and GB hasn't had any go cheap that I saw.

8. Ricochet

Ricochet New Member

Texas
    I have been looking at the Ranchhands. A friend of mine has one in 357 and a blast to shoot. I am thinking 45lc myself. But my grandfather had a Rossi 357 cant remember exactly what model, but it was a very nice weapon.