Roni G1

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by TheKraken, May 6, 2012.

1. TheKraken

TheKraken Surviving Covid-19 Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Does anyone have one of these and/or have any experience with this.
    It looks pretty cool!

Attached Files:

2. lilmarinej

lilmarinej New Member

Interesting ? I'm very much wondering if I should pick one up

3. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

They look like alot of fun, unfortunately Illinois doesn't allow Short barrel rifles, and I'm not sure I'd want to pay the $200 tax stamp on top of the $400 for the kit even if they were legal in Illinois. That's about $1000+ for an SBR, I could build one heck of an AR15 SBR for that.

4. TheKraken

TheKraken Surviving Covid-19 Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

I just think they are ver cool. I have never seen on of these before.

5. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Agreed. Very cool!

6. survivor

survivor New Member

Hey,

I have one of these.. Very cool.. Where I am from, it is very cool because it is very hard to license a Carbine. This way you can kinda get a carbine using a pistol. Anyways.. I think it is very cool, and certainly makes a pistol super accurate!

7. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

Cool, wish we could get them easy here. In the US it's the opposite for most states. It's not hard, generally, to get a carbine, but the Roni is considered a short barreled rifle here which requires a special tax stamp.

8. shoognite

shoognite New Member

I have a similar one. I've got the HERA. It's pretty cool to mess around with, and once I get my adapter from AAC, it will be even cooler to run suppressed.

[​IMG]

9. dwcfastrice

dwcfastrice Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Last edited: Jun 23, 2012