Rodney King

Discussion in 'Law Enforcement & Military' started by havasu, Jun 17, 2012.

1. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

It is with great sadness (not really) this Father's Day morning that it has just been reported with breaking news that Rodney King was found at the bottom of a pool this morning at his house in Rialto. I'm sorry to all, but I myself will not be shedding any tears! What are your thoughts?

2. Didnt know the man, so im inclined to not care

3. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

I hate to see the death of anyone. This one is a who cares! Lets hope S. LA doesnt riot.

4. havasu

I worked those riots and was amazed at the attitude of the general population in that area. There was "187 cops" (kill cops) on every corner of the burned out area. I have pictures of the day after the riots. I'll see if I can find them and post 'em up.

5. kxyx86

kxyx86 New Member

Rodney King was a dirtbag and I have not seen any evidence to suggest he changed over the years.

6. havasu

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgiR04ey7-M[/ame]

7. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Amazing that a group of people would not only decide to riot but they would destroy the very people and businesses in their own neighborhoods. Crying shame.

8. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

"Can't we all just get along ?!"

Classic...

9. Birddogyz

Birddogyz Regular Guy

Only in America can you get high on drugs, resist arrest, drastic measures taken by LEO to try to subdue, go to jail, become a hero, cause riots and get paid by the government for starting such a vial act. I support the fact that what the LEO's did was justified and thank them for doing it.

10. Glock897

Glock897 Member

Isn't it ironic that he died in a pool that his lawsuit against the LAPD paid for?

11. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Poetic justice?

12. Birddogyz

Birddogyz Regular Guy

KARMA? yes, it is.