Glock Firearms banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
USMC G27
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my fellow Glock lovers... Just wanted to introduce myself in this forum. I, like all of you believe in this country and the 2nd Amendment. Therefore, l can not make this any clearer.... Vote! November 6, 2012 stand up for what you believe in and protect your right to protect yourself, your home and your families. President Obama's first agenda on his damn list is to abolish this right to keep and bear our arms. We need to get this guy out ASAP! I didn't fight in three combat tours of war for this country for nothing. I am a USMC and Army veteran and currently a NYC firefighter. I believe in this country, the 2nd amendment and our unity. If you have not registered; please, please do so. If not, your Glocks might be no more. This President is nuts and will not stop until they get our guns. With all that these crazy SOBes have been doing in (1) Colorado (2) Texas and the most recent events, God only knows what this President and Hillary Clinton are planning. (not to mention Eric Holder...) We all know he's going to get away with that. But, seriously... Let's stand together on this one brothers and sisters... What ever happened to "united we stand, divided we fall"? Well, let's not fall and drop this President and kick those other bastards out of this ridiculous administration once and for all and take back our beloved country and Vote Republican! God bless America and long live the Republic!

·
289 Posts
fdny88 said:
Hello my fellow Glock lovers... Just wanted to introduce myself in this forum. I, like all of you believe in this country and the 2nd Amendment. Therefore, l can not make this any clearer.... Vote! November 6, 2012 stand up for what you believe in and protect your right to protect yourself, your home and your families. President Obama's first agenda on his damn list is to abolish this right to keep and bear our arms. We need to get this guy out ASAP! I didn't fight in three combat tours of war for this country for nothing. I am a USMC and Army veteran and currently a NYC firefighter. I believe in this country, the 2nd amendment and our unity. If you have not registered; please, please do so. If not, your Glocks might be no more. This President is nuts and will not stop until they get our guns. With all that these crazy SOBes have been doing in (1) Colorado (2) Texas and the most recent events, God only knows what this President and Hillary Clinton are planning. (not to mention Eric Holder...) We all know he's going to get away with that. But, seriously... Let's stand together on this one brothers and sisters... What ever happened to "united we stand, divided we fall"? Well, let's not fall and drop this President and kick those other bastards out of this ridiculous administration once and for all and take back our beloved country and Vote Republican! God bless America and long live the Republic!
Welcome fdny88 to the family. There are lots of great folks around here who are equally passionate about our rights. Thanks for your service and for speaking out...everyone should follow your example!!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum fdny!! Thank you for your service and enjoy the forum! Would you like to be in our LEO/Military forum?

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum fdny88! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
Welcome FDNY88, Thanks for everything you've done and everything you do for this country. Hope you like it here as much as we do....we have a lot of really knowledgeable and helpful people here. Thanks for joining us.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
WELCOME ABOARD MARINE! Yeah I agree with all you said! November is probably the Most important election of our lifetime. So who were you with in the Corps?

·
Premium Member
5,925 Posts
Welcome to the forum fdny. I am in Westchester county. This is a great place with great people.

·
USMC G27
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the welcome Leather Neck; proud to be part of a common cause and brother hood. Always faithful bro and look forward to exchanging messages, ideas and frustrations in this forum. One shot one kill... fdny88

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.