RK Gun Show

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by dougster, May 19, 2012.

1. dougster

dougster New Member

Went to a gun show today and was pretty disappointed. This was an RK gun-show here in Tulsa. It seemed the prices were at least 15% higher than my LGS.

I was looking for 9mm ammo for the G19 and couldn't find any. Most vendors only had 1 or 2 boxes and that was it. What gives? Getting ready to order online. Who should I order from?

2. mauro3005

mauro3005 New Member

A lot of people on here are doing good with freedommunitions.com the ammo is well priced.

3. runman

runman New Member

About a month ago, SGAmmo.com had the best prices and cheapest shipping. Arrived quickly too.

4. elroyyboy

elroyyboy Ruthless Overlord

Didn't check 9mm, but bought 1000 rds 40s&w 180gr Hydra Shock for $401 delivered yesterday from SGAmmo. Worth a look.

5. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

Some gun shows blow, and really a gun show isn't a good place to go looking for an awesome deal all the time. Generally what you will find at a gun show are accessories your LGS doesn't normally carry or guns that your LGS doesn't usually carry. There is a wide variety of firearms and accessories, but every now and then you will find an awesome deal.

6. sconnie

sconnie Member

+1 for Freedom.

7. This is a trend I have been noticing for the past few years. As a younger person I remember my dad saving a ton of $$ at gun shows, these days it seems the exact opposite.

8. JPochron

JPochron New Member

Try CheaperThanDirt.Com they have pretty good prices on everything. I've bought ammo from them before and they're very reasonable.

Joe