RIP Junior Seau

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by TampaBaySean, May 2, 2012.

1. yeah.... just read this... Im sorry but suicide??? as tough as he was on the field... he is a coward... sorry... WAS a coward.

2. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

Stupid coward. It doesn't matter how rough it gets. Suicide is never the answer.

3. cow·ard/ˈkouərd/
    Noun:
    A person who lacks the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things.

Life is tough, but surely worth living!!

4. Suicide as far as i can tell is speculation. A former teammate killed himself this way to save his brain for study.

5. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

RIP...

Rich and famous yet life so hard., smh...give me the money and fame.

6. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

Also had one hell of a house!

7. Augi

Augi New Member

Money and fame don't buy happiness.
    From the outside looking in, he had it made. Who knows what demons haunt a man that bring him to the point of killing himself?
    I will not judge him. I don't understand his choice. I will just pray for his loved ones.
    RIP Junior.

8. Well said sir, well said.

9. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

Amen nicely said!

10. Webphisher

Webphisher Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome

I agree that suicide isn't the answer, but when someone has demons in their head like a lot of suicidal people have, logic and reason no longer plays a factor. There are a lot of people out there that take the cowardly route, but without knowing exactly what state of mind he was in its hard for myself to jump to that conclusion.

Either way, I feel sorry for his friends and family that it came down to this.

11. GlockIt

GlockIt Carry on my friends!!!!

I've seen money do some crazy things to people, stuff you could never think of or picture. Too much money is like a curse, you can never make true friends because every one looks at you different. Moneys nothing but a head ache, but every one wants it, they can never get enough of it once they have it. It's a very hard thing to explain, yet comprehend.

12. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

News reporters said he took one in the gut, with a gun found nearby. The one who found him was his girlfriend, who reportedly had a history of violence as a couple. Hmmm....Not saying anything, but does make one wonder.

13. Yea I'll be curious to see how it all plays out

14. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

I had 2 friends pull the trigger on themselves within 8 months ( oddly they were from 2 different circles of friends) Its an emotional roller coaster for their friends and loved ones. Sadness to anger .. Full range...