Glock Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Obviously new to this forum. Figured download this app on my iPad and read all I can about glocks. I actually put a G19 on "layaway" today. I should have it in a few weeks and it'll be my first glock. Looking forward to all the knowledge I can soak up.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
blackwolffcf said:
Welcome to the forum!!! You have any accessories planned for the new member of the family?
I wouldn't know where to begin. Lurking all the different threads to see what everyone else has done. Are the magazines in the 17, 19 and 26 all interchangeable?

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
blackwolffcf said:
ALL 9mm Glocks have interchangeable mags, obviously a g26 won't fit in a g17, its too short…
Id start with a holster, you have a CCW?
Not yet, working on that. I live here in New England where it's a little tougher to get one.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Hey scottgen, welcome! Check out the vendor part on the forum. Loads of good stuff and ideas. Enjoy, good luck with your new glock!

·
Registered
25 Posts
scott_gen said:
Not yet, working on that. I live here in New England where it's a little tougher to get one.
Not all of new England. No permit required in Vermont. Welcome to the family of Glock. Read threads and ask questions. Alot to learn here!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.