Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by j102, Jun 27, 2020.
It got here today.
Just a quick picture. I need to put the charging handle on and tie the screw.
I have not shot the Recover Tactical Brace yet, but here are my initial observations:
- Well build, strong, light.
- I think it would work well as a brace.
- Only one. If you unintentionally shoulder it, the iron sights will be hard to use, unless you bent your head a lot, which is uncomfortable for me at least. Not really a problem if you have optics in your gun.
- The charging handle kind of gets in the way of the iron sights.
- The bottom piece of the charging handle assembly sits on the slide’s edge/rails and could potentially rub against the frame. I imagine that one of those backplates that come with a charging piece would work better (TacRack or similar ones) if there is enough clearance for it.
If you get one, optics is the way to go.
I have both the MCK and the Recover . I use a G22 in the MCK and a G34 in the Recover .
I prefer the Recover for my use .
Even thinking about selling the MCK . I also have the Green Laser Sight for the MCK and it is a piece of junk .
mine came today. totally totally ridiculous!!
looks like it will be a lot of fun. have my Glock 45 in it now. Trying to find my 357SIG Glock 35 which is probably what will reside in this full time.
Totally ridiculous? Maybe. Totally awesome? Absolutely!!!
Nice! 357Sig would be a great match for it. Hopefully you have an optic on the G35 too, and a can.
I have an optic on my 35 MOS. No suppressor for 357 SIG though. I do have Glock 22 rd mags for it.
adding 357 version
ok got my 357 mags. 22rd in gun fits nicely with 15 rd spare.
If you add some extras apart from the RDS, you’re in the price of an Generation 2, CAA Gear MCK.
I think this was to compete with the FLUX Brace, though.