Glock Firearms banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wanting to put on a Suarez street comp, but I know that compensated pistols can have trouble cycling lighter loads/training ammo. Things being the way they are this past year I want to able to reliably shoot whatever 9mm I can get my hands on.

Does anyone have experience with the glock 43x with Suarez street comp specifically? They state it won't cycle most 115gr. Is that the case?
Will a reduced weight recoil spring solve this?
If so, what weight recoil spring would be best?

I am fully aware I'd be able to reliably shoot any 9mm ammo if I left everything stock.

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Ok I've got the set up you describe only a G 19,actually a P 80 19,Ive found the stock OEM RSA functions for all loads but the lightest aka WWB. As a hand loader that would equate to 3.6 grs. of Sport Pistol with a 150 cr. coated bullet,however the same load with 3.8 grs. of S P does the trick.
When I ordered the Suarez street comp I also ordered in 1 lb. increments ISMI springs from 17 down to 11 and I've yet to use them, perhaps I'm lazy and don't bother changing them as the OEM RSA works for my purposes,I think you will like the Suarez street comp.

Reactions: Danzig
1 - 2 of 2 Posts