Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone seen this magazine yet? I saw it on the news stand, picked it up and haven't put it down. It cost me $8.99, but it was worth it. Great color pictures and discusses everything. Had articles about knives, a 'zombie' proof house, a SHTF vehicle, etc.
There was a good article about stippling grips too.
It even came with a free target in the middle.
I liked it, just wondered if anyone else has seen it?

·
ʎ ɐ ɔ ɐ ᴚ o
329 Posts
Something to look for in the stand..

·
18,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
4th issue is out now. Bought it yesterday.

I wish these guys would come up with a subscription, because this magazine is great. Kinda-pricey, but worth it in my opinion.

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
KeenansGarage said:
4th issue is out now. Bought it yesterday.

I wish these guys would come up with a subscription, because this magazine is great. Kinda-pricey, but worth it in my opinion.
Personally wouldn't buy it after that article they published and then butchered the PR after that. Pretty anti 2amendment comments made in that magazine.

·
18,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Personally wouldn't buy it after that article they published and then butchered the PR after that. Pretty anti 2amendment comments made in that magazine.
Maybe in that article, but definately not in the whole magazine.
They have a whole section on NFA items. I think the comments from that article have been taken WAY out of context. Have you read the article yet?

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
KeenansGarage said:
Maybe in that article, but definately not in the whole magazine.
They have a whole section on NFA items. I think the comments from that article have been taken WAY out of context. Have you read the article yet?
Yeah, I would just take it out on the writer but the crap that recoil was doing with siding with him in an attempt to control damage just lost my trust for the company.

They do have good articles and all but that slip up just rubbed me wrong.

·
18,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
To each their own. I do not feel that in any way the magazine is anti-2nd amendment. That would be a far stretch.
I will say that it probably was not one of their best written articles, in hindsight of the terminology/phrases used.

I will also say, go read the article about John Noveske's 300 BLK rifle!! :D I want one! ;)
Or the article about Costa Ludus. That was just as interesting as the article about Travis Haley!

·
18,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, I went back and re-read the article this afternoon. It is a shame that one bad article has ruined the rest of the magazine.

I really enjoy that magazine, but I am not surprised about the current responses towards that one article.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
WOW 1,118 comments:eek: on the FB Page on the so called apology! Man It is intense in the posts. it is running about 45-2 against the Mag or at least the Editor! I didn't read them all but read a hundred or so of them. But the divide seems to be Generational.

But some one tell me is it aq Magazine or a Clip? :)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Wow, just got the mag on my tablet as part of my subscription and didn't even read the article yet. I learned more about it here than reading the mag.

·
Premium Member
4,337 Posts
They should have just immediately fired the editor and anyone involved with that article. Printed an apology and retraction and moved on. His "apology " made it worse.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts